Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS (1552 Views)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2020
When George Floyd was murdered by some racist white cop a GoFundMe account was created for him so people can contribute to help ease pain for the family.

Please can we set up a GoFundMe me account for the girl that was raped and killed this is my own contribution.

Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is a nice contribution can we do it. Posting on Facebook and whatsap status will do nothing.
Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by ghettokid1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Las las, na Scammers go hijack am

1 Like

Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Las las, Scammers go hijack am

If scammers cannot hijack others is not hers.

1 Like

Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Go ahead
Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by ojun50(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
You can be going ahead
Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by ghettokid1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gossipcelebs:

If scammers cannot hijack others is not hers.
Create 1 & Scammers will create 20
Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by byinks(f): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
George that couldn't produce an authentic $20 bill..
Now has 5 million dollars in his name.

The irony...

1 Like

Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by Azmanaty: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
What is the essence of the gofund me?

1 Like

Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
What is the essence of the gofund me?

To support the families financially to help bear the loss
Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by johnkey: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
I was raped last night by 3 fierce looking oloshos abeg who go wire me something
Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by Passionate888: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
byinks:
George that couldn't produce an authentic $20 bill..
Now has 5 million dollars in his name.

The irony...
as of last night it was 7million dollars

1 Like

Re: My Contribution On The Rape And Death Of The Year One Student PHOTOS by byinks(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Passionate888:
as of last night it was 7million dollars

Imagine..... !

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd: The New Barabbas / Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) / Footage Of A Youth Struggling To Crawl After Been Shot At PDP Primaries In Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.