Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

CNG Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CNG Interview (612 Views)

CNG Fast Food Hires-sales/kitchen/supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNG Interview by babyfalo: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
I got a message from Nipco CNG..opposite MFM Ibafo....as technician /loader....any idea about this job information.
Re: CNG Interview by SuruP: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
What idea are you talking about? You applied and was called to be interviewed, or didn't you knew about the position/job you applied for?
Nipco is a petroleum depot, they are into storage and offloading of finished petroleum products like AGO, PMS, DPK and LPG.
As a loader, your job is to load the product into trucks/tankers via the metering device in the gantery/loading bay. It's more or less like dispensing petrol product into cars in the filling station, but like a senior filling station attendant with more pay pack.

As a technician your job would be to maintain equipment, either electrical or Mechanical, based on your field of study.
But a Mechanical Technician job role is different from Electrical Technician job role and also totally different from the job of a Loader.

Hope this helps?

Na this matter we dey settle since yesterday!

1 Like

Re: CNG Interview by babyfalo: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
SuruP:
What idea are you talking about? You applied and was called to be interviewed, or didn't you knew about the position/job you applied for?
Nipco is a petroleum depot, they are into storage and offloading of finished petroleum products like AGO, PMS, DPK and LPG.
As a loader, your job is to load the product into trucks/tankers via the metering device in the gantery/loading bay. It's more or less like dispensing petrol product into cars in the filling station, but like a senior filling station attendant with more pay pack.

As a technician your job would be to maintain equipment, either electrical or Mechanical, based on your field of study.
But a Mechanical Technician job role is different from Electrical Technician job role and also totally different from the job of a Loader.

Hope this helps?

Na this matter we dey settle since yesterday!

Actually, I didnt know when I applied for it...and base on my CV....

Have been working in production company up till now..that is why I asked..
Thanks for the little info...it helps
Re: CNG Interview by SuruP: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oh, matter is finally settled.
Re: CNG Interview by babyfalo: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2020
I still want a reliable source.....
Re: CNG Interview by Godwinmy: 8:18am On Apr 24
Was interview at nipco oral or written?
Re: CNG Interview by Godwinmy: 8:19am On Apr 24
When is nipco interview coming up for 2024?

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunications Agents Needed / Writers Needed! / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.