Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! (712 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by yawehoverall: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi, I'd really appreciate it if you could share or donate to this GoFundMe campaign.*SaveOsasere*

SaveOsasere

Osasere Oke, a 21 years old Nigerian girl was diagnosed with a kidney disease over 3 years ago, after series of dialysis, her doctor says she needs a kidney transplant urgently.

Her family have spent all they have and even took loans for her treatments.

The amount needed for the kidney transplant is N10 million, which is approximately CAD$36,000. Funds are also needed for recovery and debts incurred. Please help SaveOsasere. No amount is too small. Osasere deserves a second chance at life. God bless you as you give.

Below is also Obehi Oke, her only sibling's bank account details, if you wish to make a donation directly into a Nigerian account.

Access Bank
Oke Obehi Winifred

https://www.gofundme.com/f/saveosasere?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

God richly bless you

Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
May God heal her. Wish i could help.

3 Likes

Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by yawehoverall: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Amen, please you can also help by rebroadcasting it on your WhatsApp status, Twitter, Facebook, etc, we just need it to get to persons who can assist, for time is of the essence. God bless you, thanks.
Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by teemotee: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
yawehoverall:
Hi, I'd really appreciate it if you could share or donate to this GoFundMe campaign.*SaveOsasere*

Osasere Oke, a 21 years old Nigerian girl was diagnosed with a kidney disease over 3 years ago, after series of dialysis, her doctor says she needs a…

Read more here https://www.gofundme.com/f/saveosasere?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Or

Oke Obehi Winifred
Access Bank.

God richly bless you
why read more here? na blog? why don't you post the full story and what she needs here. don't waste her helpers time
Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by HoliMaree: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
May God heal her
Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Jun 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:
You can donate a kidney!
Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by yawehoverall: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2020
teemotee:
why read more here? na blog? why don't you post the full story and what she needs here. don't waste her helpers time

Thanks alot sir for the Correction, it has been modified.
Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by yawehoverall: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2020
HoliMaree:
May God heal her

Amen, thanks
Re: She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! by yawehoverall: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2020
She needs your help please

(1) (Reply)

Kids Suffering / How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.