Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! (531 Views)

Technical Analysis And Price Prediction Of Zilliqa ZIL / Zilliqa Activities And Give Away. / !! Crigslist Ready Inbox For Sale With Some Free Leads !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dear Friends

With the adoption of blockchain becoming the order of the day, some great projects like Bitcoin, ethereum, dash, ripple have set a pace in the industry. There are also some projects that people have not really make more research on that are doing great well.

One of this project is zilliqa blockchain. There are alot of interesting things to learn from this blockchain. Also alot of goodies and rewards when you get yourself acquainted with zilliqa.

Do you want to know more and also get to learn more about this evolving blockchain, kindly join the Africa zilliqa group on telegram. Search for @zilliqaafrica on telegram and join immediately.

If you have any questions, Kindly let me know.

Zilliqa Telegram group for Nigeria is

t. me/zilliqaafrica

Remove the space between the dot and me
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
We are going to be having alot of freebies and give away in time to come. There will also be events on zilliqa blockchain. Join the telegram group now!!!
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Join the telegram zilliqa group here

t. me/zilliqaafrica

Kindly search for zilliqangr on telegram
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kindly join the zilliqa group.search for

t. me/zilliqaafrica in telegram and join immediately.
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Join Zilliqa Nigeria group now!!!

t. me/zilliqaafrica

Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Join Zilliqa Nigeria group now!!!

t. me/zilliqangr

Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Join Zilliqa Africa group now!!!

t. me/zilliqaafrica

There are alot of new opportunities coming soon on zilliqa
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
There is going to be alot of give away

t. me/zilliqaafrica

remove the space
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kindly join the zilliqa blockchain Africa group. There is going to be alot of zilliqa give away this week.

join here: t. me/zilliqaafrica

remove the space
Re: Zilliqa Blockchain....great Project. Get some free zilliqa! by brio(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Join to get free zilliqa now!

join here: t. me/zilliqaafrica

remove the space

(1) (Reply)

Friends Of Prof: 100 Businesses Win N100m To Boost Their Enterprises / Hi / profitable Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.