Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? (1246 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by Emeraldicon(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
The debt has been on and will continue. Football is blessed with lots of talented dribblers but few can compare to Nigerian Jay Jay Okocha and Brazilian Ronaldinho in terms of talent.

Now between these two, who do you think is more talented?

Watch this clip and make your conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhss0A-Cww
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by SultanM: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ronaldinho of course
I won't pick j j just because I'm a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
okocha is more skillful but ronaldinho is more talented. .only a football fanatic knows the difference..

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by Emeraldicon(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
paulolee:
okocha is more skillful but ronaldinho is more talented. .only a football fanatic knows the difference..

What's the difference between skills and talent? If Okocha is more skillful, then he should be more talented.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by paulolee(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Emeraldicon:

What's the difference between skills and talent? If Okocha is more skillful, then he should be more talented.
google said The term talent refers to an inborn and the special ability of a person to do something. A skill is an expertise, which is acquired by the person by learning. Talent is God gifted ability, whereas Skill is an ability in which you
put your time and efforts to develop...okocha is a product of training and got his skills through training and practice but gaucho is blessed with it he does it easily and thats why you always see him smilling because its in him..

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by Jokerman(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dribbling is not the only talent......

Hence Ronaldinho is above Okocha in talent
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by Emeraldicon(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
paulolee:

google said The term talent refers to an inborn and the special ability of a person to do something. A skill is an expertise, which is acquired by the person by learning. Talent is God gifted ability, whereas Skill is an ability in which you
put your time and efforts to develop...okocha is a product of training and got his skills through training and practice but gaucho is blessed with it he does it easily and thats why you always see him smilling because its in him..
I don't agree with you. Okocha's talent is more natural in the sense that it's not a product of training. Rumors has it that Okocha hardly train. Both are talented and skillful but to me okocha is more naturally talented

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by paulolee(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Emeraldicon:

I don't agree with you. Okocha's talent is more natural in the sense that it's not a product of training. Rumors has it that Okocha hardly train. Both are talented and skillful but to me okocha is more naturally talented
lolz...try go to YouTube and watch both of them in training and u would understand better...rumors had it dt gaucho do come to training from nite clubs and wud even be stinking of alcohol and hardly trains with the oda guys bt when its match time, gaucho would always deliver...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by chiboy1116: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Imagine comparing okocha to dinho . We don mad last last for this country . Wtf is an okocha ? Ronaldinho was better than okocha in every aspect of the game .
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by chiboy1116: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Emeraldicon:

u think say dinho de train ? Dude misses training always , he's a drunk , he parties a lot , he has orgies always . But he was still the best player in his time .
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? by thundafire: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Emeraldicon:

don't mind,just like saying some one is not good cramming but always passes his exam with very good grades. Ronaldinho is a raw talent and very skillful,also won everything as a footballer. Oh Yes Okocha is good too

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Grabs Another Award / The Three Wise Men Did Not Prove Their Wisdom In The Eagles' Match Against..... / Nigeria's World Cup Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.