Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"God Give Me Strength- Davido Pleads As He Gets Temporarily Confined To Crutches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Give Me Strength- Davido Pleads As He Gets Temporarily Confined To Crutches (390 Views)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Davido Fractures His Leg, Uses Crutches / Chinyelo Orjiakor Burial: Cossy Ojiakor's Mother's Buried, Actress In Crutches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Give Me Strength- Davido Pleads As He Gets Temporarily Confined To Crutches by onyi25(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Music star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has been temporarily confined to crutches due to a leg injury he sustained.

The news was shared on social media by his lawyer, identified as, Bobo F. Ajudua who took to social media to wish the singer a speedy recovery, sharing photos of the singer leaving the hospital on crutches.

However, he did not reveal the cause of Davido’s injury and did not disclose the severity of his injury.

The singer also took to his Insta story to beg God for strength.

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/god-give-me-strength-davido-cries-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Introduced Me To Instagram – Daddy Showkey / Top 4 Richest Musicians In Nigeria / Look I Don’t Know If I’m Going To Have A Career After This – John Boyega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.