Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Free Digital Marketing Course - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Free Digital Marketing Course (502 Views)

Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed / Quality Writer Needed For B2B Digital Marketing Content. / In Need Of A Digital Marketing Writer Asap, No Plagiarism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Course by jadejay: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2020
In school, they don't teach you about money. They teach you, instead, about getting good jobs and earning good pay. 

While having a day job is not a bad thing, there are those of you who want to start and grow your own business. 

You decide to copy from others who are doing the same kind of business you want to go into. You work hard and really hope to see the same effect in your business.

Unfortunately, you don't know how to handle selling as much as you thought you could. You don't know your buyer's preferences as much as you thought you did. 

And then the struggle comes in. You do everything to reduce the struggle so you can start selling. 

You up your social media game. Then sales start to come in, but it isn't at the point you want it to be. And you're already exhausted.

I have been in online business since as far back as 2013. And I have been in your shoes several times. Well, until I found just what I needed to break free. So I want to ask;

1. Won't it be nice to ensure you know exactly who your target audience is and where to find them?

2. Won't it be nice to know what they want and how to give it to them?

3. Won't it be nice if you can set up a sales system that, once built, will continue to sell for you over and over and over?

Selling online is a lot different from selling offline. Offline, you have the opportunity to convince a buyer at the spot, to buy from you. But online, it takes way more than just a few words and smiling emoji. The attention of an average internet user doesn't last more than a minute on your page or offer. So you have just one minute or less, to get them hooked or lose them.

A lot of fraudulent activities have made people wiser and as such, they need to really trust you before they can/will buy from you.

What does this trust entail? 

1. Quality. That you would actually deliver what you said you would. Nothing less.

2. Honesty. That you wouldn't run off with their money without delivering anything. 

Now I'm sure you're a sincere person who wants to/who is already running a sincere business. And still, you battle with selling because you don't have a system in place. 

I want to help you not make the mistakes I made. So I explained the entire system around building a solid sales system that works for you continuously, in my free digital marketing course. 

The feedback, so far, from those who have watched it, is awesome. Some admitted it opened their eyes to possibilities they never thought of.

I am 100% sure, there's a lot you'll learn from this free course.

Click below to access the free course. 

https://mailchi.mp/8c374f377dfd/free-digital-marketing-course

PS: It won't be up forever. So get in now that you have the chance.

Re: Free Digital Marketing Course by Chinnems(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Thank you for this valuable information.

(1) (Reply)

Tech Writers Needed For A Long Term Ebook Project / Proposal Writing / Professional Article Writers Are Needed For Magazine Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.