Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: (2147 Views)

closed / Closed / When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Be Wiped Off?: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2011
I am Folusho by name or call me Oyinkansola,I am single,30 yrs of age,slim,dark,self employ and wish this can end soon, Cos i am tired of games which they do play, Though back in school then i never count it to be anything until when i am done with school, I realize i need new life and need to have happy home with the right person, Wish this thread can provide good and memorable response, Need more details of me, Kindly contact me on this number, 08135501665, Call me anytime or expect i am in church,
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by alagha: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2011
good advert, client are on the way!
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by furotex: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2011
how sure, you are close to God and have prayed for change of life style this year! pls do just that & miracles will show.
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by NET1(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2011
@POSTER by the way, are u male or female?

I think you are being too desperate for a relationship o. If you continue this way, you might attract the wrong type to you. They'll come not because they care about you but because they want to devour you,

Many people here on Nairaland are currently not in a relationship and we're OK like that. My guess is that you are comparing yourself with your friends and peers. If I'm right, you should stop this unhealthy competition.

Your life can still be something useful without a guy.

.NET
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
get an airtel line and dail 515 to hook up to africhat . you might just be lucky but be careful . also be prayerful . good luck .
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Odunnu: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Emiloba, are you not interested in her?
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Chichiange(f): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
What is your facebook name?it will really help a long way.
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by dave2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Poster

I like your courage and boldness.
May u find the right man.
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by queensmith: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
awwww when i read the title i almost cried! lol soo sweet!

i wish you luck ooo in your search!
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by dave2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
queensmith:

awwww when i read the title i almost cried! lol soo sweet!

i wish you luck ooo in your search!

Why now?
This section was opened for people to get hooked after all.
And who says that only the guys should initiate the move?
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by dani1luv: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
Soon
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by queensmith: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
dave2:

Why now?
This section was opened for people to get hooked after all.
And who says that only the guys should initiate the move?

i said its cute! why the questionaiire
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ odunu , thanks but not interested in the poster .
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Odunnu: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2011
You have any reason? (Dont be angry,just want to understand better)
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hello to everyone wish you understand my plight on here, I don't mean to make this advert on and mean while,i have been praying and believing God for miracle wifey soon, Though i will still need to know her,I mean we need to start with dating first before concluding on what to do next, I am ancious but careful of who the person is anyway, And wish you people understand that this MALE NOT FEMALE, Kindly don't be confuse cos of my name, I am Folusho or you call me Oyinkansola, kindly call even i suggest you can aswell call me at night call if you don't mind, that's through MTN, Here's my number once again, 08135501665, folusho Male not female please,
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
@odunnu,whats wrong with my word on here?
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Odunnu: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
I have nothing against your need, I respect your desire. I havent said anything contrary, have I?
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2011
here's my fb, homealone oyinkansola sanni
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 3:07am On Feb 03, 2011
sorry my fb is Ambasador not homealome,
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by yiboboy: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Folu1:

here's my fb, homealone oyinkansola sanni
Folu1:

sorry my fb is Ambasador not homealome,

Y do I think u're just another 419? undecided
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
@yiboboy,Sorry i am not puck or 419 according to your expression on here, Why i change my ID name then was because people in my church and even i thought that name may i have been the reason why i having unserious relationship and even something affecting me with that name which is HOMEALONE, But presently i am Ambasador Oyinkansola Sanni, Wish you understand, I am not kids or here games, I have my heavenly reason for the suubject i put on there, (When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off),
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Odunnu,How are you doing and what do you suggest i need to do now/
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by unipol(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
Folu1:

for your information, no one is serius here and it will pay you nothing to be serious.
if i may ask, where do stay?
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Odunnu: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2011
Folu1:

i'm gud Sir. Just keep searching,you'l surely find
Re: When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: by Folu1: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
@odunnu,is't that this is not the right thread for meeting, I am tired of this lonelines, I need true love,Now valentine i am bored and lonely,

(1) (Reply)

Its Ifyalways' "birthday" / Jamaican Interested In Dating A African Man / Ladies Drop Your Pins Or Whatsapp Contacts Let Guys Catch Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.