Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Help Men Are Endangered Species - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Men Are Endangered Species (1735 Views)

How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation / Men Are Endangered Species. / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please pardon my diction and grammar

I call on our mothers, sisters and Aunties to clearly defined RAPE. I know you don't want your son, brother or husband to bear that name a rapist.
How do I know a girl truly want to have sex with me?
From my experience with a lot of body count, 70% of girls I have sex struggle with me on our first day together.
Some will even allow you to penetrate but will change their mind later on.
Some after much pressure I let go but will go about mocking me that I was not man enough.
I once have a girl that she only wet when I start using belt to beat her up. She let me know she can only have sex with me through this medium
Rape is evil wicked and devilish I don't want to be called a rapist.
Please help us (men) let know what is rape and force sexual activities. I Know I am not the only crying out. I don't want to rape girls, I just want to have fun. Let protect our men
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Exc2000: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
cool

its very simple, get Nigerian penal code, and Nigerian criminal justice code, and read what constitiute rape in Nigeria, if you can read bible and quran, a form of constitution made for Arab and Isrealite read your own constitution

you cant accuse me wrongly when i know clear defination of rape, and i am armed with abit of knowledge .. this isnt the days of Jacob where a lady can just say anything and you get docked, now you have to arm your self with real knowledge

To esthablish a case of rape, police would ask for doctors report, and a doctor would only certify a rape if he sees any sign of friction, bruise or use of force during penetration

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
its very simple, get Nigerian penal code, and Nigerian criminal justice code, and read what constitiute rape in Nigeria, if you can read bible and quran, a form of constitution made for Arab and Isrealite read your own constitution
I don't you understand me.. I am talking having a girl friend and she come over to your place, kiss, cuddle you, even allowed all the foul play at the point of penetration ( point of no return)if I insist on having it, it term rape. How do I deal with this?
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Exc2000: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
I don't you understand me.. I am talking having a girl friend and she come over to your place, kiss, cuddle you, even allowed all the foul play at the point of penetration ( point of no return)if I insist on having it, it term rape. How do I deal with this?

simple fact remains if you penetrate her .. the only evidence she has against you is if you bruise her through friction because she wasnt wet , if by any chance she wasnt bruised she cant show any you forced her

police need medical report, and only when a doctor sees sign of force would he consider it a rape
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

simple fact remains if you penetrate her .. the only evidence she has against you is if you bruise her through friction because she wasnt wet , if by any chance she wasnt bruised she cant show any you forced her
. She can blackmail me and I will lose respect.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Exc2000: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
. She can blackmail me and I will lose respect.

and you sue her for defamation of character

see i am not condoning rape, am just saying this because some ladies would try and reap apart your destiny over emotions and sentiments and you best bet is to prepare ahead

this days the moment you want to vie for an office... women would step forward to accuse you
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Tallesty1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
You worry too much over nothing bro.
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by bukatyne(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
This thread is tragically funny.

If both sexes can uphold boundaries pre-freedom to do anything, this thread would not exist.

Like I said in another thread, this would hopefully bring a moral revolution.

Where everyone (men & female) maintain moral boundaries with common sense and decorum so we see who the rapists really are and deal with them very stiffly under the law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tallesty1:

This is not worrying over nothing except he decides to abstain.

Marriage does not even give the respite it ought to anymore.

Maybe the whole world needs to burn then we start afresh.

2020 is already doing a good job of it. cry

4 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tallesty1:
. A girl has actually accused me of rape,what save me was her friend. She confided in her friend that since I have the mind to dump her, she will accused me rape which she did. Her friend had to tell a true for conscience sake. I know what it feel like to be call a rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
Please pardon my diction and grammar

I call on our mothers, sisters and Aunties to clearly defined RAPE. I know you don't want your son, brother or husband to bear that name a rapist.
How do I know a girl truly want to have sex with me?
From my experience with a lot of body count, 70% of girls I have sex struggle with me on our first day together.
Some will even allow you to penetrate but will change their mind later on.
Some after much pressure I let go but will go about mocking me that I was not man enough.
I once have a girl that she only wet when I start using belt to beat her up. She let me know she can only have sex with me through this medium
Rape is evil wicked and devilish I don't want to be called a rapist.
Please help us (men) let know what is rape and force sexual activities. I Know I am not the only crying out. I don't want to rape girls, I just want to have fun. Let protect our men
. To all mothers and would be mothers speak out now, protect the men. Let know what is RAPE and what not.
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
. A girl has actually accused me of rape,what save me was her friend. She confided in her friend that since I have the mind to dump her, she will accused me rape which she did. Her friend had to tell a true for conscience sake. I know what it feel like to be call a rapist.
A lady slapped my face twice a long time ago, I was in my teen that time and I gave her the beating of her life.

On her way home, she tore her clothes and said that I raped her.

Her mom shouted and people gathered, together they came to our house and started raining curses et all.

It's wasn't funny but when they eventually got hold of their emotions and people started asking questions, it became obvious to them that the girl was lying.

I still thank God because it happened in the village where there's no police in sight. Only God know how e for be.

No sane judge will sentence a man simply because a woman accused him of rape. You accuse and then prove.

If it's just her words against his words then she's likely to lose because of the doubt that false accusers has cast in people's minds.

All these nonsense they post here ends here because they can't prove it.

A certain pastor was sentenced to death online but he's still alive.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Exc2000: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
bukatyne:
This thread is tragically funny.

If both sexes can uphold boundaries pre-freedom to do anything, this thread would not exist.

Like I said in another thread, this would hopefully bring a moral revolution.

Where everyone (men & female) maintain moral boundaries with common sense and decorum so we see who the rapists really are and deal with them very stiffly under the law.

Quranic law (sharia) Laws of Moses , Ifa laws and teachings of other african religion all stated this boundary.. westerners came in to mess everything

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Tallesty1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
bukatyne:

This is not worrying over nothing except he decides to abstain.

Marriage does not even give the respite it ought to anymore.

Maybe the whole world needs to burn then we start afresh.

2020 is already doing a good job of it. cry
You're right. The world is mad and needs to factory-reset.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tallesty1:
A lady slapped my face twice a long time ago, I was in my teen that time and I gave her the beaten of her life.

On her way home, she tore her clothes and said that I raped her.

Her mom shouted and people gathered, together they come to our house and started raining curses et all.

It's wasn't funny but when they eventually got hold of their emotions and people started asking questions, it became obvious to them that the girl was lying.

I still thank God because it happened in the village where there's no police in sight. Only God know how e for be.

No sane judge will sentence a man simply because a woman accused him of rape. You accuse and then prove.

If it's just her words against his words then she's likely to lose because of the doubt that false accusers has cast in people's minds.

All these nonsense they post here ends here because they can't prove it.

A certain pastor was sentenced to death online but he's still alive.
. I went to the police report the case that I was wrongly accused of rape.After some day, I was ask to settle the matter there and that was it.
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

Quranic law (sharia) Laws of Moses , Ifa laws and teachings of other african religion all stated this boundary.. westerners came in to mess everything

Honestly, the craving for freedom without responsibility ruined it all.

This reminds me of boarding school back then. A male seen in female hostel and vice versa is automatically suspended.

No long story, no 'I want to, want to', no 'I mistakenly strolled in'.

No excuses.

Go off the boundary, pay dearly for it.

Imagine the disgrace on the school bus taking you home because you went to girls'/boys' hostel.

Imagine the confusion if boys could go to girls hostel and play with them. How would the matron know when to punish the boy? How would she know when the girls in her care are in danger?

They keep shifting the goalpost of the definition of rape to accommodate the freedom to act foolishly.

Now, you can kiss a guy, he gives you good head and you cum thereafter say he raped you because you didn't give consent after the MouthAction.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
You can INSIST all you want, the truth is the body belongs to her. If she tells you she doesnt want you to penetrate her please let go.
Find someone that you wont have to insist with

8 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by KevinDein: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yo, the world is mad and everything is a shiit show. Some of us are having the fun of our lives.

Some men just want to watch the world burn
Heath Ledger, Joker grin
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
I think both men and women needs to know what rape is. Dont allow a woman blackmail you.
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
When a woman who comes to your house, and even agrees to kissing you or even smooching together suddenly has 2nd thoughts and says NO- and you continue and forcefully continue to kiss and penetrate her, that's RAPE.
It becomes rape when your partner decides she's no longer interested in continuing the trysts.
There's nothing like she was saying no , when she meant yes.
It's really a very simple basic concept.
I know some Nigerian brothers in prison abroad right now because they refused to stop when their love interest didn't want to continue.
You can give implied or even worded consent to sex, but once you decide to not go ahead, you can also withdraw the initial consent you gave.
It's really not rocket science

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Hathor5(f): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:

Even if she asks you to stop in the middle of it, you stop! Simple! There is nothing like a point of no return! angry

4 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by lahizak: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
rockstarB:

You can INSIST all you want, the truth is the body belongs to her. If she tells you she doesnt want you to penetrate her please let go.
Find someone that you wont have to insist with
My girlfriend came for a sleep over one night. After d 1st round, i got tired and junior went to sleep. She wanted round 2 but i said no, she kept playing with junior. Junior self no rise. She still end up putting sleeping junior into her V.J. once junior enter he got hard and fire. Can i say my girlfriend raped me?

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Graxie(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
lahizak:

My girlfriend came for a sleep over one night. After d 1st round, i got tired and junior went to sleep. She wanted round 2 but i said no, she kept playing with junior. Junior self no rise. She still end up putting sleeping junior into her V.J. once junior enter he got hard and fire. Can i say my girlfriend raped me?
Yes

4 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by lahizak: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Graxie:
Yes
Another question. A girlfriend went to sleep over in her bf house, after d first round, she fell asleep naked, in d middle of d night, the guy dick got hard and he slide it into her without her permission. Is that rape?

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Biglittlelois(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
eyinjuege:
When a woman who comes to your house, and even agrees to kissing you or even smooching together suddenly has 2nd thoughts and says NO- and you continue and forcefully continue to kiss and penetrate her, that's RAPE.
It becomes rape when your partner decides she's no longer interested in continuing the trysts.
There's nothing like she was saying no , when she meant yes.
It's really a very simple basic concept.
I know some Nigerian brothers in prison abroad right now because they refused to stop when their love interest didn't want to continue.
You can give implied or even worded consent to sex, but once you decide to not go ahead, you can also withdraw the initial consent you gave.
It's really not rocket science

What irks me is when they say going to a man's house automatically means consent to sex, does that even sound sane to a rational mind? Saying that nonsense means men cannot function, control, and think without their diick, what does that say about men generally, why won't Genevieve say we live in constant fear of men,

I've been to my male friends house plenty of times and nothing sexual happened, those are men that are focused and responsible and of sound mind, they really should stop with the bullshit " don't go to a man's house", it is pure nonsense.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020

This is called role play. Nothing wrong with it as long as you both agreed to it. Next time sign a document to protect yourselves (have a witness so no one claims coercion).

If 70% of the girls you’ve had sex with always say no and struggle with you, please check yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
lahizak:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olorun ko wa yo ninu bilisi.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
lahizak:

Yes according to our understanding of rape. I mean if the case was reversed. NO because you allowed her put it in without resisting cheesy I might be wrong lipsrsealed
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
rockstarB:

Yes according to our understanding of rape. I mean if the case was reversed. NO because you allowed her put it in without resisting cheesy I might be wrong lipsrsealed

The definition of rape is per gender?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:

Yes it’s rape. She’s not ready to go all the way that day. Next time try again.

Ask, “are you willing to make out, to engage in pre-intimacy and to eventually have my peniis is your vàgina? If she doesn’t give a convincing and resounding yes, do not continue.

Sounds too technical for a romantic situation? Well maybe that’s what YOU especially have to do since you can’t tell when someone is horrny for you or not.
If someone wants to have sex with you, they’ll have as much enthusiasm as you going into the sex. There will be absolutely no questions. You won’t need to beg, to persuade , to harass etc all those games that some of you play to get sex.

I don’t understand men who sense hesitation, see struggles, hear NOs and still think that they are having an appropriate sexual encounter. Is the need to dip it in at that moment so much more than your need to know that you both thoroughly enjoyed it?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by lahizak: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
cococandy:

This is called role play. Nothing wrong with it as long as you both agreed to it. Next time sign a document to protect yourselves (have a witness so no one claims coercion).

If 70% of the girls you’ve had sex with always say no and struggle with you, please check yourself.
Many of us were sexually active as teenagers so what im about to say is in reference to teenagers or those of us that started having sex in the university years. At this stage, during ur 1st sex with a girl 80% of the girls will say something like no when u wanted to have sex and this comes after they have given u all other sex vibes. And all they wanted is a little push from the guys. I know this because lot of girls that said no to me at first trial end up yabbing me days later that i'm not a tough guy or im not man enough. And im sure lot of guys can testify to this... what im saying in essence ks that girls need to do better. Always back your no with actions
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
bukatyne:

The definition of rape is per gender?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ideally NO, but what I'm seeing all over will make one think its gender based. Like what this guy said, if the role was reversed a woman would tag it rape, especially after a fallout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

69-Year-Old Man Divorces His Wife Of 30 Years After Finding Out She Voted Biden / Meet Male Caucasian That Became A Nigeria Police Officer (photos) / Men At What Age Did You Have Your First Child? - For Men With Kid(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.