Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... (782 Views)

Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by Keba619: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by Thebwoy: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
A fantastic device
Hope it will be cheaper after the lockdown
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by ShunTecnoInfinix: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
The infinix S5 recycled device is not for Nigerias because we don't deserve mediocre phones again!! we want value for money angry we want Redmi cool

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by ShunTecnoInfinix: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thebwoy:
A fantastic device
Hope it will be cheaper after the lockdown
Please don't buy this trash even if the price is 10k, kindly reject mediocrity and choose excellence cool

Redmi Loves You cool

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by sunshineV(f): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Please don't buy this trash even if the price is 10k, kindly reject mediocrity and choose excellence cool

Redmi Loves You cool

I'll actually buy it for 10k tho
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by ShunTecnoInfinix: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
sunshineV:

Your choice cool
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by Darlinx01(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
The infinix S5 recycled device is not for Nigerias because we don't deserve mediocre phones again!! we want value for money angry we want Redmi cool
guy u too worry...no thread wey ah no dey see ur comment
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by Darlinx01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
sunshineV:

Ah swr...if na 10k ah go rush am...its pretty nice but overpricey
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by ShunTecnoInfinix: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Darlinx01:
guy u too worry...no thread wey ah no dey see ur comment
I am here to liberate you guys from transsion mediocre device cool

1 Like

Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by BABAawoo47: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
sunshineV:

u fr no pay money.. ole jatijati
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by ShunTecnoInfinix: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
The Thief(transsion) comes only to sell mediocre,inferior devices.Redmi came that yea may enjoy excellence and have it abundantly. cool

1 Like

Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by sunshineV(f): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Darlinx01:
Ah swr...if na 10k ah go rush am...its pretty nice but overpricey

No lies
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by Darlinx01(m): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I am here to liberate you guys from transsion mediocre device cool
Dnt worry am using realme, buh e be lyk say to chop ban dn dey hungry u.. Insulting nairaland's highest customer
Re: The Infinix S5 Pro Might Not(be) For You: Let Me Tell You Why... by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Darlinx01:
Dnt worry am using realme, buh e be lyk say to chop ban dn dey hungry u.. Insulting nairaland's highest customer
highest customer wey dey make mediocre phonesundecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With A Phone Brand Ranging 50k - 70k / Clean Uk Used Iphone 7 Available / My Tecno Pouvoir Phone Screen Is Bad After I Repaired It. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.