Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year (9041 Views)

This ₦3,000,000 Land Will Be Worth ₦30,000,000 In 4 Years / Nicon Trustees Ltd Accused Of Land-grabbing At Alma Beach Estate, Ikate, Lagos / Land Grabbing By River Park Estate Lugbe Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by OakConsultNG: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Legalcriminal: 6:06am On Jun 04, 2020
We know him already the Jewish we couldn’t save himself from being crucified and they lied to us he died for our sin.
bukkysam:
PLEASE I AM PLEADING WITH YOU SIR/MA MAKE SURE YOU KNOW JESUS CHRST PERSONALLY HERE BEFORE YOU DIE, BCS GRACE ENDS HERE. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Inda2020: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸 人士官长 者勿
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by OKTolu: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Omo onile at work,Lagos and its wahala
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Hoephase: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Oh low doh
Keep fooling yourself.
They will sell land to 13 people and start killing them one by one...

I shǐt in the your head.

You have never left your hole in osogbo and you know what is going on in East.

I would have pissed on your grandparents grave but unfortunately you and your relatives have already harvested their heads and there is nothing left for me to piss on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by GodPunishBiafra: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Hoephase:

I have never left MY hole in Ebonyi and I know what is going on in West.

I would have pissed and fuckēd my mama on my grandparents grave but unfortunately, I and MY relatives have already harvested their heads and there is nothing left for me to fûck on
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by cryptotech: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
ok
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by AmazingELixir: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
cheesy

Land grabbing is a full fledged business in that side just like thuggery, touting and other...there are even omonile judges that aid an abate the cartel comprising old men, lawyers, police, thugs and some civil servants.
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by OFFICIAL336: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Hoephase:

You have never left your hole in osogbo and you know what is going on in East.

I would have pissed on your grandparents grave but unfortunately you and your relatives have already harvested their heads and there is nothing left for me to piss on.
and the burial ground has been sold to an Igbo man for the burial anniversary owambe.

Only yorubas sell land where their father was buried to anniversary owambe for the deceased.

I was shocked when one woman begged me for money to eat less than 3 days after hosting a huge owambe for a mere naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Sososo(f): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Oh boy e everybody wan settle for Lagos eko ni baje
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2020
omonile na their work ,na dem
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Hoephase: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

and the burial ground has been sold to an Igbo man for the burial anniversary owambe.

Only yorubas sell land where their father was buried to anniversary owambe for the deceased.

I was shocked when one woman begged me for money to eat less than 3 days after hosting a huge owambe for a mere naming ceremony.

Some of them are terrible. Selling their parents burial site is norm to them, people that will exhume their parents/families body and harvest the head and other organs just so they could make money for owambe. So selling a burial site is the least of the atrocities these people can commit.
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by alexola20(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by Yankee101: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2020
Beware of buying anything not sold by govt in lagos
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by ferdvict2(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2020
It is well with the losers
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by rafcrown(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Buying and selling land should be looked into reasonably, intelligently, and rationally.
When you pay for goods and services and land ,there must legal binding.
Buy a land in any part of Nigeria
Get necessary documents
Fence it or do something there
Then have a peace of mind.
Integrity
Honesty
Trust
Reliability
Accountability
Common Sense must be applied now.
STOP SUPPORTING FRAUDULENT LAND VENDORS.
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by churchee: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
jhoeldony:
Think UK used laptops... look no further

What are your prices like and where is your location? Send me a mail, vchidiebere.vc@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year by sylve11: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
bukkysam:
PLEASE I AM PLEADING WITH YOU SIR/MA MAKE SURE YOU KNOW JESUS CHRST PERSONALLY HERE BEFORE YOU DIE, BCS GRACE ENDS HERE. GOD BLESS YOU

hmmm cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate / BUY 1PLOT AND GET 1,500 blocks Back Of Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah With C Of O (14m) / Luxury House Plans Designs For You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.