Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! (927 Views)

Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / The Million Money Team / Million Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Firstly, in a CODVID-19 ravaged year, almost all forms of conventional businesses, are either down or spiraling downwards. Now, based on lockdown and, restrictions of movement, people are now going online for one reason or another, more businesses are now moving online. The summary of this is, online is where the money is right now, and for a very long time to come. Ethereum, is currently the second highest cryptocurrency (online currency) in the world, only bested by Bitcoin. As at January this year, the value of Ethereum was about $100 to 1Ethereum, as at last month (May), the value was about, $200 to 1Ethereum, and now, it's about $235 to 1Ethereum. It has been previously predicted that, by December this year, the value of Ethereum was going to be, about $1,000 to 1Ethereum. But, at it's current growth rate, it's most likely to surpass that benchmark by December. Now, what the Million Money smart contract program does is, it avails you the opportunity of buying Ethereum in unit (0.03Eth, currently N5,000), and to grow it via a referral scheme (crowd funding) system, to as much as 1,500Eth (over N130,000,000). Now, this are some major reasons why, you need to be a part of the Ethereum blockchain program, via the Million Money platform;
1. Firstly, it's not a scam, not a Ponzi scheme. If you are really serious about legitimatly making something tangible financially this year, then this
program might just be for you, but there's work to be done.
2. It's built on Ethereum blockchain, and 100% decentralized
3.No million money admin is involve
4.No withdrawal requests required because, payments are automatically transferred directly into individual e-wallet.
5. It is impossible to hack
6. It is binary level earning system
7. No risk at all
8. It requires only 0.03ETH(N5,000) one time start up cost (although, this depends on the value of ETH)
9. Earnings from various levels are paid directly into your Ethereum e-wallet by smart contract.
10. It's 100% guaranteed way of making money.
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 4:57am On Jun 04, 2020
What Are The Advantages Of Ethereum?

Proponents of Ethereum believe its main advantage over Bitcoin is that it allows individuals and companies to do much more than just transfer money between entities leading Bloomberg to write, "it’s the hottest platform in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchains” and companies such as JPMorgan Chase, Intel and Microsoft to invest in it.

Culled from: bernardmarr website.

Wishing you all, a great day ahead.
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2020
GRAVITY!

** SIDEBAR: This is not an easy read. The grammar will be academic in nature. There's little to no humour to excite you on this one, but I can promise that your mind will be expanded if you read intently to the end **

My evolved understanding of Matthew 25:29 helped chisel my focus in my come up years.

Let's read...

For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

As a kid, I struggled to understand this.

Why was Jesus being so seemingly harsh?

It seemed to my infant mind, that poor people were being condemned to even further despair.

Life went on and I discovered the answer from an interesting source - secondary school PHYSICS CLASS.

We were taught about Cosmology - the study of the Universe (the Planets and their moons, the stars, the Sun, etc.)

** SIDEBAR: Remember the good old days when Pluto was still a planet? **

In that study, we were taught why the moon revolved around the Earth... and why the Earth in turn, revolved around the Sun.

GRAVITY!

A pedestrian understanding of gravity is that it's the energy that causes objects to fall to the ground...

That is an effect of Gravity, not Gravity itself.

** SIDEBAR: Isn't it interesting too about the way we sometimes approach the weightier matters of life? Observing the effects of things -- getting excited (and often distracted) by them while staying blissfully unaware of the driving principles? **

Gravity is the force that causes 2 cosmic bodies to be drawn toward each other.

** SIDEBAR: Planets, moons, the sun, asteroids, etc. are all cosmic bodies **

The smaller body is usually drawn toward the larger body.

THE BIGGER A COSMIC BODY GETS, THE STRONGER ITS GRAVITATIONAL PULL - the more objects it is able to pull into its orbit!

This is why the moon (our moon) revolves around the Earth... and the Earth revolves around the Sun.

When I learned this in school, I remembered Matthew 25:29 and my head sparked with light!

For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

That verse had only sounded unfair because of my underdeveloped understanding of God and His secrets with which He crafted the Universe and its workings.

This was the dream that the young Joseph had but was at the time unable to interpret.

He dreamt of cosmic bodies - the Sun, Moon and Stars bowing down before him.

Why did he specifically dream of cosmic bodies?

Why did God choose that medium to communicate to Joseph, a picture of his future?

It was a foretelling of the Gravitational pull he would someday be able to EXACT upon his Universe!

It explains why it is when you get wealthy that people give you things for free.

They ask you to attend private movie screenings.

They send you clothes, fragrances, food items, luxury goods, plane tickets abroad... even though you can NOW afford these things yourself.

Banks beg you to take a loan.

Everybody wants to be around you and aid your causes... and they sometimes do not even know why. It just feels right.

A poor man however, would walk into a supermarket and the security guards would follow him around, concerned that he might try to steal something.

The poor man pays for his item at the counter and the cashier triple checks the money to make sure it's not counterfeit.

He is the only one 'randomly' stopped and searched at a police check point.

The little phone he is trying to manage is seized by crooked cops and they try to frame him for crimes that he's even too poor to commit.

The poor man is unable to exact significant consequence upon his environment.

He is like a lesser cosmic body, unable to exact its own significant gravitational pull in the Universe, but is instead pulled into the orbit of other cosmic bodies - the government, inflation, bad friends, crooked police, evil bosses, etc.

DAMN!

It's not unfair.

It is God. It is Science. It is Life.

These secrets have been revealed to man through Science, that we might apply our creative will towards the upliftment of ourselves and others.

This is why I hate it when some people say they are waiting on God for an answer to something.

God speaks every second... just not in the language and medium that you often demand.

Whom shall he teach knowledge?
and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?
them that are weaned from the milk,
and drawn from the breasts.

- Isaiah 28:9

This is why people who may not believe in your idea of God, follow His principles (which they call science) and succeed, while you wait for a sign.

BACK TO THE MATTER OF GRAVITY!

Now that you know that in order to have MORE, you cannot be empty handed... how can you increase your capacity to be more, do more and have more?

Here's a mental exercise I need you to perform before you sleep...

Put this soundtrack on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZIo4z3sTq0

Please use headphones if you can.

Then close your eyes and imagine that you're the Moon... revolving around the Earth... slowly but steadily...

As the Moon, look at the large Earth and observe it... beautiful and magnificent.

Now become the Earth but do not look back at the moon... it's now of lesser consequence. You've gotten bigger and your gravitational pull has increased.

You've pulled it into your orbit... it now revolves around you...

As the Earth, observe the Sun... as you and the other planets in its Solar System revolve around it and pay it homage.

Your day, night, times and seasons are marked by how loyal you are to the Sun.

Now become the Sun... burning bright with blinding splendour... and observe the planets and their moons revolve around your might.

You now control their times and their seasons, their night and their day.

Remember the Joseph dream? That is you!

Done dreaming?

Now wake up and start the process of becoming.

- Matthew 25:29

Do not come to the table of life begging anymore...

Use what you have... for what you have is plenty.

- J.O.

PS: If I'd known early that the secrets of God, Life and the Universe were openly hidden in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics, I would've paid even more attention in class.
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Wishing you all a great weekend relaxation...!!!

1Eth = $240
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning house, wishing you all, a very awesome Sunday ahead. Stay blessed, and remain RESTORED, in Jesus mighty name, Amen

1Eth = $241
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Good morning people...!!!

1Eh = $244

What are you still waiting for? The time to join Million Money is now...!!!
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Good morning house, wishing you all, a very great day ahead. Stay blessed, and remain RESTORED...!!!
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning house, wishing you all a very great day ahead.

1Eth = $249...!!!
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi, good day and, l hope you are doing great? Please, permit me a few minutes of your precious time, to tell you about Ethereum. The world as we all know it, has evolved and now, everything and everyone is going online. So, online is where the money is right now, and for a very long time to come. Ethereum is the second highest cryptocurrency (online money) in the world, the number one is Bitcoin. As at January this year, 1 Ethereum was about, $100. Last month, 1 Ethereum was about $200, earlier this month, it was $220. Right now, 1 Ethereum fluctuates between $237 and $242. Previously, it had been predicted that, by December this year, 1 Ethereum will be about $1,000 but, at this growth rate, there's every tendency that, it might surpass that predicted figure by December. So, what Million Money does is to avail you with an awesome opportunity of buying Ethereum in unit (0.03Eth, now N5,000), and grow it to, as much as you can, via a referral scheme program built on the Ethereum blockchain (the ability of Ethereum to host a smart contract program, is one reason why most analyst believe that, in some years from now, it's going to do better than Bitcoin).
The highest level in this Ethereum smart contract program, is level 10, with a payout of 1,500Eth (over N1,30,000,000.00). However, you can still decide to pull out, and walk away with your money at any point in time. Withdrawing your earned money is so easy because, your money � is always available for you in your wallet. Believe me, this is neither a scam, nor a Ponzi scheme, and it isn't going to crash.Take advantage of this opportunity now, and you will be glad you did. Thank you

Our office is located at 7, Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos State.

Feel free to Whatsapp me for any information: 07013130222

Once again, thank you, and have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 3:36am On Jun 17, 2020
I DONT LIKE REFERRAL BIZ

Hmmm.. I feel the responsibility to enlighten when I hear this statement because it's a mindset that's totally against the principle of success and abundance, it simply means you're saying you hate financial freedom, abundance and people in general.

"Life is Governed By Laws and the same apply to financial success, so its either you play by the rules or you stay broke."

The basic law or principle of ABUNDANCE AND FREEDOM is DUPLICATION (The only TRUE formula to create wealth).

Maybe you should ask Bill Gates of Microsoft, Dangote or Jim Ovia of Zenith Bank.

Have you ever noticed that this is the only law of growth in life?

GOD himself used it in creation, and also commanded we should go into the world and preach the gospel.

That's duplication and multiplication to achieve and cover more grounds. All the prophets recognized this and they did.

All the Organizations in the world thrive on this same principle.

All the wealthiest people in the world today maximize this principle.

Learn from the successful people. Duplication is the law of life and the only way to great success, freedom and abundance

To truly succeed, we all need one another, because no single tree can make a forest.

Think about this for a moment, You can never do more than you can, but leveraging on other people's effort and ability can take you absolutely beyond what only you can single-handedly achieve.

You can only do 24 hours in a day, but leveraging on the effort of just 100 people in a day means you can achieve 24hours X 100 equals 2,400hours in a single day. This is the magical secret!!!*

#Think about it if you truly want Freedom and Abundance.

Even Bill Gates still depends on people let alone You....

Times have changed. Word-of-mouth advertising continues to work better than any other form of promotion.

The world we live in today evolves around ​NETWORK MARKETING, REFERRAL BUSINESS​ and ​COLLABORATION.​

Your ​NETWORK is your ​NETWORTH​

“If you don't build your dreams NOW someone will hire you to build theirs and you will hustle till INFINITY".

So always remember that life is Governed By Laws and the same apply to financial success, so its either you play by the rules or you stay BROKE. You must pay a price to get to the top.

Copied.
Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Networking is all about Social Intelligence

I Studied the richest people in the world including Aliko Dangote...I started asking myself where is the money....?

Look at Mark Zuckerbeg of Facebook...what is making money for him?... People

What is making money for google?.... People

What is making money for the Bank? .... People

What is making money for Government?... People

What is making money for MTN?.... People

What is making money for Coca-Cola .... People

Money is in PEOPLE.. People are the custodians of
wealth

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more People and make more money.

If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get People... pass this message to her or him, this is the keys to unlock your business idea... Every Business Needs People.

If you don't know how to do it, Learn it. if you don't learn it, you will pay dearly for it. SO LEARN IT!

I love referring people to what makes money for me, by sharing vital information on how what I do will help them.

Networking is all about social intelligence. Networking is part of our daily lives.

Help others make money, and make money for yourself.

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Join The Million Money Ethereum Blockchain Program...!!! by Dfrenzy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hi there, it's with great pleasure that, I invite you to this free business seminar, holding on every Saturday at number 7, Aguntasolo street, Aguntasolo street, opposite NEPA office, Surulere, Lagos State. Time is 11am prompt. There will be Forex training (live trading) session, as well as, exposing other online businesses. Don't miss it...!!!

WhatsApp: 07018130222

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Done / Urgently Needed For 500k / I Am From China,we Buy Giftcard And Funds And Btc,the Most Honest Buyer In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.