Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Revealed: Why People Do Not Buy from You on Social Media (watsap) And What to do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed: Why People Do Not Buy from You on Social Media (watsap) And What to do (335 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy The Viral Amazon KDP Course In Nigeria / REVEALED!!! Why EFCC Is After Ambode…herbert Wigwe The GMD/CEO, Access Bank Link / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Why People Do Not Buy from You on Social Media (watsap) And What to do by Achiva16(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Back in 2015, when I started online, I will post every day in groups and in almost every social media platform.

In fact, I was spamming a lot of groups with my links.

I got banned in some cases.

With everything I was doing I could not still make a single sale.

The only thing I got sometimes was three or two likes and a comment on my post.

Other times, few people show interest and end up not buying.

This continues for a long time until I discover that people are selfish.

That is the truth; nobody cares about what you sell.

And it is not their fault. I’m selfish too and am sure you are selfish as well.

Nobody log into Facebook to come buy your stuff.

They all log in to come have fun or connects with love ones.

That is the bitter truth.

Nobody cares!

What do I do you may ask?

The answer is simple, give value.

Distract them from that fun with your contents.

Touch them were it hurt with your contents.

When they offer you their number try to build relationship first before asking for money.

Imagine this scenario.

A guy sees a girl. She is pretty and has figure eight shape.

And he likes her instantly.

Immediately, he works to her and said, ‘’baby I want to have sex with you’’

What will you do if you were the girl?

Well, am sure you will slap the guy.

That is the exact thing you do selling on social media.

You just see someone and the next thing is to sell.

No!

You should build relationship first.

Just like when you meet a girl for the first time.

You introduce yourself. Ask about her. Then you request for her number.
You call for like two days to ask after her well being, probably the next day, you now tell her you love her.

Like that like that something go start!

That is the same way you sell online.

Please, I don’t encourage premarital sex. Do not use the tips above on any woman except you want to marry her.

Let me demonstrate what I have just said above.

Let say you are into beauty product and you sell acne cream. Here is how you can sell the product the way a girl is wooed.

Normally to woo a lady, you will locate the place where the kind of girl you want hangs.

So, since you are into beauty product you will locate a Facebook group where they talk about beauty product or a group were they are lot of girls.

If you sell beauty product don’t go to bloggers group and start promoting your product they, nobody will buy. It is a waste of time and energy.

Now, you are in a group were you know that your customers are.

It’s like spotting a girl you like. The next thing is to toast now, in other words it’s time to promote your product.

Don’t promote by posting your pictures and links alone. Give value. Teach them something first.

Go to Google and learn the natural way acne can be cured, and then craft contents with headings like...

‘’3ways to cure acne naturally using herbs you can get around your house in 7days"

’’

Do you get it?

At the latter part of your contents you now request for their number this way...

I want to Show thirty person here how to cure acne or dark spot from their face in less than four days. If you are interested drop your watsap number.

To make them drop the number quickly, you add something like..

We can only take 30 people per class, if you don’t drop yours before we get 30 people, you will have to wait for two days before we can attend to you.

We are doing this to help us control spamming in our watsap groups.

In marketing it is called scarcity. Act like this forces people to easily give you their number or buy from you.

But please, stick to what you said, they are not fools. If you don’t do that you will bridge the trust and they may see you as one who is not truthful.

Now that you have their number, it is like a lady giving you her number.

The next thing is follow up messages.

I hope you got value.

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Modern Bakery Business Plan, Equipment, Consultancy Support... / Consider This Crop, You Can Harvest For 70 Years / Rechargeable Emergency Usb Solar Radio With Multiple Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.