Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Be Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be Pregnant? (1368 Views)

What Nobody Told Me About Pregnancy. Read This If You're Planning To Be Pregnant / Wife To Be, Pregnant Woman, Husband, Brother Check This / Know When You Can Be Pregnant Within The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Pregnant? by Josephilemona(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
hello my people, I have been married for six months but my wife haven't been able to get pregnant, despite her treating infections both English and local method, I need help because my wife is really Disturbed even though I have been trying my best to encourage her never to give up, what could be the problem?
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Vyzz: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hit harder
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Mariangeles(f): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Just six months? cheesy

Take this opportunity to enjoy each other's company because once the babies start to pop in, attention will be divided.

7 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oga It's just six months chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by donbachi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Have u checked ur own self?

9 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by GboyegaD(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Registered with an O&G experts and follow through with his/her advice. You may also want to try some homeopathic medications if you believe in them. But please do basic tests to know what you are seeking treatment for.
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Six months is too early to be worried.For now just try to make love often,like every alternate day.
You may need to see a gynae who can ask both of you to run some tests.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by MzTunechi(f): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Contact the_peoplesdoctor on Instagram meanwhile she can also get ovulation strip to track her ovulation in order for her to know if she ovulates and the day she ovulates. You should also run a semen analysis to ascertain your sperm isn't the source of the problem
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Josephilemona(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2020
thank you all, every piece of word here have been so useful. gracias
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Unless you are both getting older, I wouldn’t worry too much at this stage.
Enjoy your time together. Now is the time to do all the stuff that little babies get in the way of (or at least complicate With their little selves cheesy).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Bj5all(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2020
I understand the pressure you feel bro. I was once in your position. Immediately you get married everybody starts looking at your wife's tummy and start asking if she is not pregnant yet. Over Sabi people. The more you allow them get to you, the more you have more pressure, the more pressure you have mentally and emotionally, the harder it is for your wife to get pregnant.

It's just six months except both parties are more than 30s, normally you are to keep trying until one year, it's after one year you can even begin to feel abit worried and seek medical approach on what could be the problem that's if there is a regular sex. There is no "I'm not in the mood this period" , just keep doing the work everyday, sometimes twice daily.

Bro, statistics have shown that about 50% of newly married couple get pregnant within the first six months of marriage. You are the man, try to communicate peacefully and calm your wife's mind. seeing her menses at the end of every month is psychological and emotionally depressing for her, she wants to get pregnant.

You guys are not alone, i know people who got pregnant 5 months into marriage 6 months, 4 years, 6 years, 1 year, 2 years even when nothing is wrong. so it differs for everybody.

Try to avoid fear and any source of fear especially the thinking that it's spiritual, this will further waste your positive energy and mount more pressure on you guys. Pressure affects your biological system and this reduces the chance of getting pregnant.

This time you need peace of mind, both of you need more love and romance, i will also advice you take some good supplement, what i took then was "well man and well woman fertility capsule" it's a very good supplement for newly married.

Also take time to pray together, God is the giver of children

Keep calm and enjoy the process. I wish you Goodluck.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by MadelnNigeria: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2020
This life is funny sha. All these teenagers knack each other and fiam... Belle don enter

6 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by veave(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Is it only her treating infections? If yes, Bro you've been reinfecting her so both of you should go for a thorough check up.
I've been married since 2018 and we're still waiting to get pregnant. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves please.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by austine4real(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Na just six months no put ursef under unnecessary pressure ooo

This life ehn

When teenagers go just put tip inside one month later girl go begin to vomit, sleep unnecessary, eats like glutton
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Josephilemona(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=veave post=90295637]Is it only her treating infections? If yes, Bro you've been reinfecting her so both of you should go for a thorough check up.
I've been married since 2018 and we're still waiting to get pregnant. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves please.
thank you so much this is the only mature solution I have gotten so far.
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by bigl: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Josephilemona:
hello my people, I have been married for six months but my wife haven't been able to get pregnant, despite her treating infections both English and local method, I need help because my wife is really Disturbed even though I have been trying my best to encourage her never to give up, what could be the problem?

You see, you have just mentioned what the problem is and you have also failed to do the right thing sir.

When the issue of infection is to be addressed, both partners must be treated to be sure its not being bounced around.

Simply because u feel its only your wife that's infected is the reason she is not getting pregnant.

There is 80% chances you are also infected and once infection sets in, your sperm count, quality and other factors will also be affected.

Both of u should go and run test to know what is wrong and u must be treated together.

If its staph, omo, you go work hard o cos that stuff doesn't go away easily.

I'm not a doctor o but i've also battles some stuffs together with my wife and God gave us victory.

It is well!

If you would rather discuss privately, hit me up on whatsapp maybe i could recommend some stuffs u can buy to u. Purely herbal and cheap

1 Like

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by lilyheaven: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Within six months she has used different kinds of treatment, who told her she has infection ?
She should mind the type of things she is taken.
In fact stop her from taking them, if she is worried about her reproductive health, take her to see a gynecologist to certify her.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Jacqueline22(f): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
veave:
Is it only her treating infections? If yes, Bro you've been reinfecting her so both of you should go for a thorough check up.
Tbh 6month is too early to start getting worried
You will receive your own bundle of joy this year.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by wunmi590(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
You have nothing to be worried about, is still early, just relax, when God would start pouring it in, you will be marvels with His wonders

1 Like

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by veave(f): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Tbh 6month is too early to start getting worried
You will receive your own bundle of joy this year.

Amen
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by ichidodo: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Do away with the missionary position....Try prone bone position, it will link your dick past her vaginal canal directly to the mouth of her womb...like your dick hole will feathering her cervix wall thereby making doubly sure your ejaculate goes throw the opening into her womb without wasting time in the vaginal canal which if it is too thick might not even let your ejaculate get up to the cervix thus delay conception...[
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Josephilemona(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigl:

You see, you have just mentioned what the problem is and you have also failed to do the right thing sir.

When the issue of infection is to be addressed, both partners must be treated to be sure its not being bounced around.

Simply because u feel its only your wife that's infected is the reason she is not getting pregnant.

There is 80% chances you are also infected and once infection sets in, your sperm count, quality and other factors will also be affected.

Both of u should go and run test to know what is wrong and u must be treated together.

If its staph, omo, you go work hard o cos that stuff doesn't go away easily.

I'm not a doctor o but i've also battles some stuffs together with my wife and God gave us victory.

It is well!

If you would rather discuss privately, hit me up on whatsapp maybe i could recommend some stuffs u can buy to u. Purely herbal and cheap
I am interested sir, here's my number 08126837189
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by bigl: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Josephilemona:

I am interested sir, here's my number 08126837189

No problem bro!

I'll chat u up tomorrow! Or u could buzz me incase i forget: 0803 431 1147!

It is well bro!
Re: How To Be Pregnant? by bigl: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
veave:

Wow!

Not trying to derail this thread but madam, u and oga should try and go for check up o! Na simple thing dey delay pregnancy.

Sperm count can read 200 million and still have bad quality and movement.

When all conditions of conception are met, you will get pregnant. It could be something as simple as even u not having enough blood to accomodate conception.

Ordinary folic acid sometimes could solve the issue!

And sometimes, pregnancy could take place but make oga still dey use his 3rd leg to remove it via deep penetration. So be on the look out o!

Every couple deserve to be happy and i ernestly await your testimonies ma!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by veave(f): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigl:

Wow!

Not trying to derail this thread but madam, u and oga should try and go for check up o! Na simple thing dey delay pregnancy.

Sperm count can read 200 million and still have bad quality and movement.

When all conditions of conception are met, you will get pregnant. It could be something as simple as even u not having enough blood to accomodate conception.

Ordinary folic acid sometimes could solve the issue!

And sometimes, pregnancy could take place but make oga still dey use his 3rd leg to remove it via deep penetration. So be on the look out o!

Every couple deserve to be happy and i ernestly await your testimonies ma!

Thank you so much for your concern dear. We already are on it.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by Katier00(f): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Anxiety can prevent pregnancy so relax

1 Like

Re: How To Be Pregnant? by bigl: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
ichidodo:
Do away with the missionary position....Try prone bone position, it will link your dick past her vaginal canal directly to the mouth of her womb...like your dick hole will feathering her cervix wall thereby making doubly sure your ejaculate goes throw the opening into her womb without wasting time in the vaginal canal which if it is too thick might not even let your ejaculate get up to the cervix thus delay conception...[

Broooooooooooooos! Haba, lie small small na!

Style can aid conception but not the determinant!

U can get pregnant sef without sex! Hope u know?

If u like, pour am into the tube sef, once certain conditions are not met, no conception o!

That's how God made it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man...take Note Of These Things To Avoid "Had I Known" / True Life Story: Never EVER Talk Bad Of Your Husband To Anyone…learn!!! / Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.