Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal (6815 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Edudelight: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria Schools:Primary 6, Jss 3, SS3 and Final year Student Might Resume Soon

The chairman, Dr. Onwubuya John Abraham, the chairman of COVID -19 situation room and studies center, has invoked the federal authorities to make preparations for final year students in all Nigerian schools to resume so that the student can write their examination.

The chairman made the attraction on Wednesday 3rd of June 2020, during the unveiling of the studies Centre in Abuja.

The COVID -19 situation room and Research Centre is a think- tank studies based totally agency made of worried civil society and religion-based establishment, institutions, academics and folks who are united in the motive of kicking Coronavirus of Nigeria.

The chairman listed the categories of final year students to encompass Primary six students, Juniour Secondary School three (JSS 3) Students, Senior Secondary School three (SS3) students and very last final year college students of tertiary institutions.

At the same time as appreciating the e- gaining knowledge of initiative being undertaken by a few institutions, Abraham talked about that Nigeria’s surroundings do not have what it takes to achieve the initiative for now.

In step with him, more efforts have to be committed to ensuring that schools are not shut for longer than important.

He said “We want to join our voices with concerned Nigerians in attractive to the federal authorities to make instantaneous arrangements for final year college students in all our schools and educational establishments to resume and take their final assessments. These include Primary six pupils, JSS 3 and SS 3 students, and final year college students of tertiary establishments.

The chairman also called on the authorities to raise the ban on interstate actions pronouncing it has failed as commuters are still visiting every day.

He additionally appeals that markets must not be limited to only a few days in the week, advising that they could open each day to lessen crowds that besiege the markets.

“it’s far our opinion that the lockdown has been beneficial, especially the restrictions on which observed inside the inter-country motion.

Thus, we suggest that efforts need to be related more on control of cases , better testing and sensitization,” he said.

https://edudelight.com/primary-6-jss3-ss3-final-year-students-to-resume/

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by FivePeas: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Good news
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Well it's a good approach. The level of compliance with the covid guidelines could help in bringing other levels on.
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by ArticleBeast: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2020
This man is sensible. You open market for 2 days and in those days the crowd is something else. Banks are overcrowded because it open in 2 or 3 days a week.
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by hstar: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
If you like no open school again for life, make u dey politicise everything, what I go say as a private teacher be say ; 'as u inflict adversity in our lives, Na so God go inflict difficulties in your life and hereafter, and all the money wey u make at the expense of our lives, u will use it to nurture sickness, Amen.

U turn some one to broad daylight begger, u will beg for mercy at the end of ur life and u won't see any, Amen.

Note: I'm not someone that usually curse, but I think this is what this government deserve. My life almost got ruined, no money, no job, as a teacher and an ambitious person, I tried looking for another job, but I saw none, at the end of the day some government officials or politicians go sit dey make money at the detriment of our lives.

U all will never know peace, even when you die.
Go and ask Abba kyari how far now. Why all him get no save am.

Nigerians, let's wake up

8 Likes

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by chatinent: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2020
hstar:
If you like no open school again for life, make u dey politicise everything, what I go say as a private teacher be say ; 'as u inflict adversity in our lives, Na so God go inflict difficulties in your life and hereafter, and all the money wey u make at the expense of our lives, u will use it to nurture sickness, Amen.

U turn some one to broad daylight begger, u will beg for mercy at the end of ur life and u won't see any, Amen.

Note: I'm not someone that usually curse, but I think this is what this government deserve. My life almost got ruined, no money, no job, as a teacher and an ambitious person, I tried looking for another job, but I saw none, at the end of the day some government officials or politicians go sit dey make money at the detriment of our lives.

Nigerians, let's wake up
Easy, bro. I'm a private school teacher and I understand how you feel perfectly. But sth helped me all along; the notion that man cannot solve mankind's problems.

6 Likes

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by osamz007: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2020
ABEG, LET'S US ALL RESUME MY BAE DEY 300 LEVEL

3 Likes

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Lukaku12: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Welcome development
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Nemesis0147(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2020
rubbish
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by otokx(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Cameroon opened schools and the rest they say is history.
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by hstar: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2020
chatinent:

Easy, bro. I'm a private school teacher and I understand how you feel perfectly. But sth helped me all along; the notion that man cannot solve mankind's problems.
Ok sir, I've heard you. And I'm not a kind of person like that, but these politicians take us for granted and turn us to animals they can do anything they like with, cry cry cry brother, I'm in tears as I'm typing this.

I'm this type of person that doesn't demand or ask something from someone, I will rather give pple in lieu of demanding.

Now some parents that I would rather greet, our conversation doesn't pass 'hello' and 'hi', I later appeal to them for help, ha, bros I feel humiliated, because it suits me best to give than to demand, one gave me #1000 and the other one assisted me with 2k.

I was so down to earth and kept thanking you them like I never see money before cry
Now, house bill, toilet bill, NEPA bill and unforeseen bills are there. I was so scared when they came for some bills last month, I had to resort to begging, I've been looking for job sometime now, even if it is car wash job or casual job, I no see, I had to go to pple I don't know on the street for any available job, if you see the way these pple they take look person ehn, I was really ashamed.

Last week I reach out to some parents I do talk to if I can come teach their children, but they were like; 'we ourselves they manage, as we no get money o'

My question now is, is being a Nigerian a sin? What did we do to deserve this callous and inhumane politicians cry

6 Likes

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by chatinent: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2020
hstar:

Ok sir, I've heard you. And I'm not a kind of person like that, but these politicians take us for granted and turn us to animals they can do anything they like with, cry cry cry brother, I'm in tears as I'm typing this.

I'm this type of person that doesn't demand or ask something from someone, I will rather give pple in lieu of demanding.

Now some parents that I would rather greet, our conversation doesn't pass 'hello' and 'hi', I later appeal to them for help, ha, bros I feel humiliated, because it suits me best to give than to demand, one gave me #1000 and the other one assisted me with 2k.

I was so down to earth and kept thanking you them like I never see money before cry
Now, house bill, toilet bill, NEPA bill and unforeseen bills are there. I was so scared when they came for some bills last month, I had to resort to begging, I've been looking for job sometime now, even if it is car wash job or casual job, I no see, I had to go to pple I don't know on the street for any available job, if you see the way these pple they take look person ehn, I was really ashamed.

Last week I reach out to some parents I do talk to if I can come teach their children, but they were like; 'we ourselves they manage, as we no get money o'

My question now is, is being a Nigerian a sin? What did we do to deserve this callous and inhumane politicians cry
I face similar problems too. We were even owed salary for February, so you can imagine. I've been feeding from stones to gravels. I'm not the sort who begs for alms (who can one even beg who'll help?) I have been left to the fate of whenever those looters decide to reopen schools. I have also been searching for job. Right now, I'm freelancing and managing the tokens off it. I also have bills to pay, and all that, and believe me bro, it's not easy. I wish I could share for you, even if it's a thousand.

4 Likes

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by hstar: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2020
chatinent:

I face similar problems too. We were even owed salary for February, so you can imagine. I've been feeding from stones to gravels. I'm not the sort who begs for alms (who can one even beg who'll help?) I have been left to the fate of whenever those looters decide to reopen schools. I have also been searching for job. Right now, I'm freelancing and managing the tokens off it. I also have bills to pay, and all that, and believe me bro, it's not easy. I wish I could share for you, even if it's a thousand.
Thank you and God bless you for your kind words

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by chatinent: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
hstar:
Thank you and God bless you for your kind words
Be strong bro, this life is not all there is.

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by 21savages: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Am speechless
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by candidbabe(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
hstar:

Nigerians, let's wake up
A big amen to your prayers bro. words cannot express what I am going through right now as someone doing business in a school environment.
it shall never be well with those piloting the affairs of this country.
A mere thinking of what to eat rolls down tears from my eyes morning afternoon and night.

2 Likes

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by hstar: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
candidbabe:
A big amen to your prayers bro.[b] words cannot express what I am going through right now as someone doing business in a school environmen[/b]t.
Wow, I'm really touched, but government doesn't care about what pple are going through as long as it doesn't affect them.
So sorry sister

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Tohsynetita1: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Another one is here(2012/2013), keep reading, stay safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8KECLI45SU
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Tohsynetita1: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Another one is here(LAUTECH POST UTME MATH PAST QUESTION SOLUTION 2012/2013), keep reading, stay safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8KECLI45SU

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by money121(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by ifeanyiatuadu: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Best news of the year
I'm not in final year, but I'm leaving for my lodge once they open borders

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by wintersnow(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
hstar:

Bro I feel your pain jare...am currently in the same shoes.. no salary for 3 months now, thingse hasn't been easy at all.. I just thank God, cause I've been seeing small cash from my online graphics desiging job, I design e book covers and flyers..that's how I've been surviving during this period of lockdown..
Fake Scamdemic disease, just keep people for house for no fcking reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
candidbabe:
A big amen to your prayers bro. words cannot express what I am going through right now as someone doing business in a school environment.
A mere thinking of what to eat rolls down tears from my eyes morning afternoon and night.
Ur words really touched me, a lot of people re in the same shoes as u re now,if I may ask which of the schools do u do business within it's environment.

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by JOACHINpedro: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
osamz007:

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Dreamliner787(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
osamz007:
Same here bro!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Dreamliner787(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
osamz007:
I don miss am die �

1 Like

Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Ademolaaderemi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good news
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by sheyitokz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
wetin we no go read for Nairaland oloriburuku niyin(FG/NCDC) 've been at home for 3month and couple of days nw when am suppose to write exams and forget my ND
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
wintersnow:

Bro I feel your pain jare...am currently in the same shoes.. no salary for 3 months now, thingse hasn't been easy at all.. I just thank God, cause I've been seeing small cash from my online graphics desiging job, I design e book covers and flyers..that's how I've been surviving during this period of lockdown..
Fake Scamdemic disease, just keep peoples for house for no fcking reason

I'm a designer too, mind telling me how you trade your designs online?
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by hammedy: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
FivePeas:
Good news
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by egopersonified(f): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
hope you know pry 4 and 5 is the new pry 6
Re: Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal by endress: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know if You Are Rewriting Jamb Exam / UNIBEN Admission Screening (POST UME) 2016/2017 / Physically Challenged Orphan Abandons Begging For School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.