Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af (678 Views)

11 Things Only University Of Ibadan Students Can Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries / See The Only University That Pay N10,000 To First Class Students As Monthly Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by iles199: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2020
UI is the only University in Nigeria to make it the current list of top 30 university in Africa by centre of world university , ranked 13th in Africa

https://nationaltelegraph.net/list-of-top-african-universities-is-out-south-africa-tops-and-this-is-cameroons-position/

Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by olamidedivotee: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fake list, you need to go to Blogging school
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by Basic123: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:
because your school is there?
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by Davida33: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stupid ranking, the only ranking I know is higher times and webometrics.
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by traihit: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

It's not fake. I already saw this on UI VC's post on Facebook though it's sad the only Nigeria university out of 30 could only make it to number 13.
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by iles199: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
traihit:

It's not fake. I already saw this on UI VC's post on Facebook though it's sad the only Nigeria university out of 30 could only make it to number 13.

Don't mind the guy, he is pained. It is not fake list, it was posted by UI VC on his facebook. It is real, UI remains the best in Nigeria and no other one come close.
If your school is not there all I can say is sorry. �
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
All hail my alma mater. grin
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by Affable0709(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
This list get K-leg.

More like, Top 5 universities in SA and others. undecided
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by olajide111: 3:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Davida33:
Stupid ranking, the only ranking I know is higher times and webometrics.
UI is still the best in those ranking u mentioned
Re: UI Is The Only University In Nigeria To Make The List Of Top 30 University In Af by paulolee(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
what about that sweet covenant uni??

(1) (Reply)

Alex And Grace Izinyon Foundation (AGIF) National Scholarship 2020 / Can You Solve This ? / Strike: Reps To Meet ASUU Today Over IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.