Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,422 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** (699 Views)

Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Picture: Two Fully Grown Men Fighting On The Floor Of Meeting Venue / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Off 3rd Floor During Drug Raid In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by KayCyrils(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2011
There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of this unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.

So first he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I"wink then pointed at his knees (meaning "need",) and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of a hand saw.

Finally the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he understood and dropped his pants and started to jack off.

The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed and ran down to the ground and started yelling at this guy: "You idiot, I was trying to say, I need a hand saw". The other guy replied: "I know, I was trying to tell you that "I am coming, ".
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by dani1luv: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
You Fry wink
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by obowunmi(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ta! grin
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by dani1luv: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
Pa!
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by shakara4u(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sa!!
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by obowunmi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ka!
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by yinkalink(f): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sori to break d chain. Nice 1 thou
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
Yinka, you're a darlin'. . . . . . . . i would have done the same thin'. . . . . . . @poster, you try small,
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by eldav(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
hehe
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by yinkalink(f): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Am not much 4 following crowd mentality. Nice name, da boss. Do u lyk rick ross?
Re: Construction Worker On 3rd Floor ** by oderemo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
short and simple.
nice cool joke. like that,

(1) (Reply)

Don't Steal Computers Belonging To People Who Know How To Use Computers / Titilayo, Meet The White Girl That Speaks Yoruba Fluently / Hide And Seek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.