Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. (995 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by Bigtee(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2006
HI,

Arsen Wenger and the Gunners are in a fix now. They have been knocked out carling cup (lost to Wigan "suprise team of the season" 2-2 on away goal rule).

The FA cup fixture is out and guess what................
The Gunners play Bolton Wanderers (remember Bolton beat Arsenal 2-0 already this season). Bolton will play with confidence!

The champions league resumes in Febuary. They play Real Madrid (who is in a rebirth stage, already through to the kings cup or copa de roye) semis. Some say Arsenal should forget the UEFA champions league this season.

So from my analysis, we can deduce the following:
Premiership champions: OUT
Carling cup: OUT
FA Cup: SHAKY
Champions league: Mission impossible

To crown it all, Henry might(in my opinion WILL) leave this summer. Strong rumour have it that Etoo is already in talks with Chelsea, so Barca will cash in on Henry as a replacement.
SO will the Gunner not lift a trophy this season (plus lose their star player)??

Holla Back.
Re: Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by vichel(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2006
As a Gunner Fan for ever, i must lick my wounds, and swallow my pride by answering your question with a big NO cry cry cry angry lipsrsealed. It's sad to admit, but it's the truth.
Re: Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by abbeymum(m): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2006
Bet it my guy... we would make it tru to the Champ leg Final wink I wont tell you wat will happen after... grin
Re: Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by Chxta(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2006
Re: Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by vichel(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2006
angry angry sad Laugh it up, and which team do u support?
Re: Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by invisible2(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
Bigtee:

HI,

Arsen Wenger and the Gunners are in a fix now. They have been knocked out carling cup (lost to Wigan "suprise team of the season" 2-2 on away goal rule).

The FA cup fixture is out and guess what,
The Gunners play Bolton Wanderers (remember Bolton beat Arsenal 2-0 already this season). Bolton will play with confidence!

The champions league resumes in Febuary. They play Real Madrid (who is in a rebirth stage, already through to the kings cup or copa de roye) semis. Some say Arsenal should forget the UEFA champions league this season.

So from my analysis, we can deduce the following:
Premiership champions: OUT
Carling cup: OUT
FA Cup: SHAKY
Champions league: Mission impossible

To crown it all, Henry might(in my opinion WILL) leave this summer. Strong rumour have it that Etoo is already in talks with Chelsea, so Barca will cash in on Henry as a replacement.
SO will the Gunner not lift a trophy this season (plus lose their star player)??

Holla Back.

Some things will be evergreen, some situations never change.
Re: Can The Gunners Win Anything This Season. by MeGaStReEt: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2010
invisible!:

Some things will be evergreen, some situations never change.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Striker Michael Owen Signs Two-year Contract At Manchester United / Barcelona Vs Rubin Kazan 8.45pm 7-12-2010 / Liverpool Plot Summer Swoop For Inter Milan's Obinna Nsofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.