Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

He Forced Himself On Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Forced Himself On Me (4413 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Neighbor Forced These Kids To... / Stigma: Man And Woman Forced To Have Sex In Public By Angry Mob In Anambra / A Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 11 Years In U.s. Prison For Forced Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Forced Himself On Me by kerenkeke(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
This guy i met like two years ago just did the most embarassing thing i will neva 4get.he has been asking me out despite the fact that we are just friends and he lives in my quaters.i went to talk to him about something and boom,he forced himself on me and started kissing me.he was so brutal and i even got injured on my lip.i just left the house thanking God he did not rape me,now he is asking me to forgive him,pls what do i do?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by OmoEko1(f): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2007
kerenkeke:

i went to talk to him about something and boom,he forced himself on me and started kissing me.he was so brutal
I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, thi shit is so funny. Then BOOM laughing and rolling on the floor still laughing and can't stop
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by hailtopsy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
Girl!! avoid d guy like a disease.He probably thot u coming over might be signs that u were being loyal to his government.
A word for you,if u ve strings of likeness give in but if no avoid him and probably tell someone abt his escapades.aiight?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
forgive him, but don't go near him or have anything to do with him. you can't be too sure about such men. they might be sorry but there is still a high possibility of such incident being repeated again.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by yoddy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hmmm, this brings about the question that's always on my mind: should girls go visiting  a guy, whose overtures she has turned down over and over again, alone?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
gbam grin, i support that statement 100%
but lets try to see from another point of view,what of if they were colleagues and she never expected such behavior from him?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by yoddy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hmmm, this brings about the question that's always on my mind: should girls go visiting  a guy, whose overtures she has turned down over and over again, alone?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
haba how many times.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by yoddy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2007
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by adejumobi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
;d
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
na wa ohhh grin
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by yoddy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
Sorry pips, i'm browsin from a phone n It's kinda messing up,
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ceasefire: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2007
Na lie jo!! sure he raped you, you just can't find the boldness to say it.

i keep telling girls-boys play with boys and girls with girls. what were you looking for in a guy's room? you asked for it.
Now you want to come and give us this bullshit story, i ain't buying it girl, go visit him again since he's your mothers child.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ceasefire: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
i mean the guy wacked you.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by babaklazz: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2007
Well, Just thank God for you are luck he did not rape you, and for forgiving him? i think you should and just be careful, ok
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by hotchic1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2007
Thank God he didn't rape you,try to forgive him n be very careful in case of next time not only with this guy but with every other guy.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by desorlah(f): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2007
Are u sure it was only kissing and nothing more?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by hype: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
The guy just started kissing you? He must be obsessed wit u, or maybe he was thinking abt u at dat particular moment u showed up in his apartment. Or better still maybe he wanted to show you his kissing skills and maybe afterwards u'll consider his proposal! If i may ask was he a good kisser?
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by sammy6(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
I wonder why my brothers no dey fit control themselves if they see woman forgetting that a little bit of patience does the magic.Abeg no vex for the way the guy harass you.Forgive him but be more careful
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by lipsygirl(f): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2007
hmmmmmm its sounds really very funny gurl but its happens on each daily bases, i am happy for you that he didnt rape you that would have been a painful part of it and moreso, to me i dont think it is right for a girl to visit a guy that you said No to, if u dont want him then dont go near to him because most times the human in us will alway tell.
BE CAREFUL
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by denex: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2007
Why don't you learn from guys. If a girl is so undesirable to us that we can turn her down, there is on earth that will make us want to be alone with her. NOTHING!

On the other hand this guy is a potential rapist. Let him know that if any such thing happens again even not to you; if you hear any such thing from any other girl sef, you'll bring your parents in.

Can you just imagine that vagabond? When guys like me are working hard, spending weeks to please women, one guy just wants to effortlessly rape.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by bebe2007(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2007
Poor you!!! forgive him but stay away from him. He is so crude.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by denex: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2007
That goes further to show you that that guy is only sexually attracted to you and doesn't want to be emotionally involved.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by rachiwise(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2007
That goes further to show you that that guy is only sexually attracted to you and doesn't want to be emotionally involved.

i agree wiith that!!!100 %.Dont go close 2 him again like that,i mean alone in a room,he cant be trusted.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by sillyboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2007
Kissing should be an act that takes nothing less than 4 seconds. And the fact that you said the guy just "started kissing you" shows that he kissed you for more than 4 seconds. If I may ask, What and what did you do to discourage him from kissing you? I strongly believe that a guy just can't jump on a lady and start kissing her like that. Kissing is an act that requires two people's lips that has reached an agreement to kiss.

These are my findings from the poster's post.
1. It's possible the guy just tried to kiss her and failed.
2. It could be that the guy kissed her with her consent, and she later realised what she was doing. (normal mills & boom story)
3. It's possible the guy did more than kissing
4. It could be that the poster is just imagining the guy actually do that to her.
5. This could just be a fiction. cool
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by denex: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2007
sillyboy, I hope you're not trying to sweep that pre-rape/forerape activity under the rug. Even if it was hypothetical, give advice the should be relevant to the described situation.
Abeg O! I am going to have daughters later in life and I'm giving advice to will be spread by word of mouth and maybe one day if they are in that situation, these words will come in handy.

Any rapist or attempted rapist may soon be beDICKED in accordance to federal legislation.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2008
na waaaooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by tpia: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ topic: very annoying, I can imagine.
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by stephen2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
BUSH MEAT DON CATCH THE HUNTER, NOW TELL ME,WHO DEY FOOL WHO

LAUGH WON KILL ME HERE OOOOO(LWKMH)
Re: He Forced Himself On Me by ifele(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
KERENKEKE,
get a revolver he will be coming for round 2 so you gotsa be ready for him next time.

(1) (Reply)

Two Female Students Caught Stealing And Stripped Fully Nakd.[pics] / Strange Looking Animal Found In A Compound / Mpape First Bank Robbery: Suspects Name Alleged Informant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.