Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (64284 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Damsman10(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

MODIFIED

The court disposed off the case coz it's an hallow chamber and it's never blinded with emotions like you all on my mention. That's the first leg of the suit which is civil in nature; yet you expect the Police to waste resources, manpower for such baseless litigation that has no value but spite and witch hunt .

The truth is Busola is a clout chaser and attention freak coz how could you imagine her starring and appearing in about 4 to 5 visuals of her husband's songs. How many of the wives of other entertainer does that? She wanted to spite Biodun FATdick and milk him if possible. It will be a dangerous precedent if the court allow such spiteful and senseless suit from her to find a way to the court, because obviously she has no case to establish, and if such stupid suits goes through, it will spur some bitter women to take as many males from court to jail.

I frown heavily at rape but with how some of these women can be so manipulative , I will rather look circumspectively into grave issues like rape than joining the bandwagon of emotional SIMPS like you all.

true talk.. They settled the case a long tine ago and the man has even been a supporter of hers, I understand they used to attend his church,

If this case goes the way she wishes without any evidence, then successful men are in soup o.. Babes go just dey point accusing fingers anyhow. Ref - Davido, Neymar, Ronaldo.....

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Damsman10(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goldie16:
Rape is trending, May God save those that will now be wrongfully accused

If Fatoyinbo was a pauper or average citizen, she won't v brought up this allegation. These gals just want to pull Strong men down but any man wey climb up by God's power, dem go only try, e no go fall.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by IamDavid(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
grammarnazi2:
I'm...
... professionals...forwarding...
I'm... Bisola that this...
...loopholes.
...does...are...
...Nigerian...rapists... ...rapist should... ...jail.
...girl...has...a victim of rape. ...distanced... ...Faleke. undecided undecided
...redirect...herdsman...
...can...gaining...admission...University... ...or getting that... ...errors...
You have just earned my respect.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Henri8: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
COZA members just full here dey insult this lady anyhow.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

From Number 2 you can see there is something the pastor is not telling us.
Number 4 is Completely does not still change possibility of it being.
Sweet dreams!

The issue here is, does she have any evidence that such happened? When it gets to trial, is it just gonna be a case of "she said... He said"?

If there is no evidence, then she'll lose the case and that'll even give other rapists the effontry to dare their victims to take them to court knowing fully well that there is no evidence.

If a lady has no evidence of rape, I don't think she should even come to social media to announce it, except she just wants to spoil the guy's image. In that case, the guy can even sue her for defamation and get a lotta money from her.

All I'm saying is, if you are raped as a girl/lady (even if you are my sister), go to the hospital immediately, get medical report, report to the police station, that way you are gonna have evidence that such happens.

Don't come online years later and follow the trend of other victims, cos by then, you risk people even doubting your story more.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
this woman no get shame at all...even her mumu husband dey back am...shameless people
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
Rape, rape, rape everywhere.....
Fxck dey hungry me sef..

Gross!...go get married
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecided seriously,ion get this......Well,only God knows the truth and no one have the right to judge wat der don't know
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

The issue here is, does she have any evidence that such happened? When it gets to trial, is it just gonna be a case of "she said... He said"?

If there is no evidence, then she'll lose the case and that'll even give other rapists the effontry to dare their victims to take them to court knowing fully well that there is no evidence.

If a lady has no evidence of rape, I don't think she should even come to social media to announce it, except she just wants to spoil the guy's image. In that case, the guy can even sue her for defamation and get a lotta money from her.

All I'm saying is, if you are raped as a girl/lady (even if you are my sister), go to the hospital immediately, get medical report, report to the police station, that way you are gonna have evidence that such happens.

Don't come online years later and follow the trend of other victims, cos by then, you risk people even doubting your story more.

correct!!!!!....get a medical report
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

What gutter did this one crawl out from? I can't blame you if you have failed to use your brain to think.

Grow up and eschew insults
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
new2012:

Grow up and eschew insults

Okay
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzomaglovani: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
ExAngel007:
Busola Dakolo, wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, has
given an update on her r*pe case against
clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Recall that in June 2019, she publicly accused
the clergyman of violently raping her when she
was a teenager and was worshipping in his
church in Kwara state. She filed a suit against
him but it was thrown out by the court.

In an update posted this afternoon on her
Instagram page, Busola shared a copy of the
letter she received from the police stating they
have completed investigations into the case and
have forwarded the case file to the Director of
Public Prosecution of the Federation (DPPP) for
legal advice and further necessary action.

She alleged the Ministry of Justice has since
received the case file for Fatoyinbo's
prosecution but has remained silent. She said
her team has sent a letter to the Ministry of
Justice over a month ago but no response yet.
Read the letter from the police sent to her and
her post below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBBAluyJ1UI/?utm_source=ig_embed
i’m a girl, and I frown at rape a lot, but you see dis useless married woman she is just looking for attention, I and I ve just 2 question for her(1) assuming dis pastor is not successful trust me she will never come out to say she was rape, assuming is one dirty Yoruba Man shame for nor let dis useless woman come out to talk about what has happened 25 years ago, (2) the so call celebrity giving you the ginger to fight this case were where dey when the matter was hot in court? that you ve to even pay one million? You and that your ugly dirty looking husband should beg for financial help if you’re broke from the pastor instead of destroying the man image NB i’m Not the member of his church oh, but you see dis useless woman with senseless husband, they r just looking for money

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzomaglovani: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
oodua1stson:
Attention seeker oshi. Nobody gives a crap about you and the simp you call husband
don’t mind the useless woman with her ugly broke ass husband I hate them ehn
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Let her exhaust all the options before her.
Unfolding events continue to suggest it actually happened.
She must not be shut down. Let everything be made open, that is a better way to heal the church that has been so ridiculed . . . .
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mindtricks: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damsman10:

If Fatoyinbo was a pauper or average citizen, she won't v brought up this allegation. These gals just want to pull Strong men down but any man wey climb up by God's power, dem go only try, e no go fall.

If Fatoyinbo was a pauper or average citizen, you won't v brought up this reaction? These days many guys who claim to be pastor are looked down upon like some crooks, because many climb not by God's power, and they surely fall.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Let her exhaust all the options before her.
Unfolding . . . .

... "exhaust all options before her", and looking at your bolded, you subscribe to character assassination WITHOUT EVIDENCE being one of the options? If it's so, any one can come out to say anything about any guy without evidence and we'll also agree the person is "exhausting all options"

I understand where you coming from, but this isn't a church issue now, but two individuals.

If I were to advise the guy, I'll say take her to court for defamation, demand damages worth probably 50milliion if she doesn't bring EVIDENCE to back her story. Trust me, I'll tell him to use it to teach her and her husband a huge lesson. At the end who do you think loses?

Even if the court doesn't give judgement up to 50million, but atleast he'll get something out of her.

Looking at it critically, maybe, just maybe that's what is needed to get rape victims doing the right thing. If an "alleged" rapist gets that kind of judgement from a court where the "supposed" victim is made to pay damages for character assassination without evidence, then subsequent rape victims will learn to either keep their mouth shut OR GET MEDICAL REPORT AND MAKE POLICE STATEMENT immediately the rape occurs.

That way, we separate the chaff (false rape cases) from the wheat (real victims)... Not coming out years later to make noise on social media

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by philip0906(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

... "exhaust all options before her", and looking at your bolded, you subscribe to character assassination WITHOUT EVIDENCE being one of the options? If it's so, any one can come out to say anything about any guy without evidence and we'll also agree the person is "exhausting all options"

I understand where you coming from, but this isn't a church issue now, but two individuals.

If I were to advise the guy, I'll say take her to court for defamation, demand damages worth probably 50milliion if she doesn't bring EVIDENCE to back her story. Trust me, I'll tell him to use it to teach her and her husband a huge lesson. At the end who do you think loses?

Even if the court doesn't give judgement up to 50million, but atleast he'll get something out of her.

Looking at it critically, maybe, just maybe that's what is needed to get rape victims doing the right thing. If an "alleged" rapist gets that kind of judgement from a court where the "supposed" victim is made to pay damages for character assassination without evidence, then subsequent rape victims will learn to either keep their mouth shut OR GET MEDICAL REPORT AND MAKE POLICE STATEMENT immediately the rape occurs.

That way, we separate the chaff (false rape cases) from the wheat (real victims)... Not coming out years later to make noise on social media
May your days be long!
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by alphaNomega: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
i’m a girl, and I frown at rape a lot, but you see dis useless married woman she is just looking for attention, I and I ve just 2 question for her(1) assuming dis pastor is not successful trust me she will never come out to say she was rape, assuming is one dirty Yoruba Man shame for nor let dis useless woman come out to talk about what has happened 25 years ago, (2) the so call celebrity giving you the ginger to fight this case were where dey when the matter was hot in court? that you ve to even pay one million? You and that your ugly dirty looking husband should beg for financial help if you’re broke from the pastor instead of destroying the man image NB i’m Not the member of his church oh, but you see dis useless woman with senseless husband, they r just looking for money

ANOTHER ANGLE!
They could have been begging the man for money and are now trying to extort him with false allegations.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Uzomaglovani:

you must really hate dis woman...lolzzz!...Only God knows the truth
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Iamjoybob: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
You are a girl, and obviously you have never been raped.
If she had come out and the man was not famous you would not have heard about it.
You are only hearing about it because he is famous and the fact that he is famous does not exxonerate him from anything.
Shame on you for attacking a victim it is because of people like you that rape victims die In SILENCE.You are an enabler.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzomaglovani: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Iamjoybob:

You are a girl, and obviously you have never been raped.
If she had come out and the man was not famous you would not have heard about it.
You are only hearing about it because he is famous and the fact that he is famous does not exxonerate him from anything.
Shame on you for attacking a victim it is because of people like you that rape victims die In SILENCE.You are an enabler.
you should be more ashamed of ur self for supporting fallacy....... why has she not fight d case since..... her talk has zero content .... my anger is that her hungry husbands wants money dats y he came out to be talking rubbish, even bringing Muslim to protest in church mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzomaglovani: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
DebbieSylvex:

you must really hate dis woman...lolzzz!...Only God knows the truth
yes ooooo my dear
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzomaglovani: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
alphaNomega:

ANOTHER ANGLE!
They could have been begging the man for money and are now trying to extort him with false allegations.
don’t mind them dear tanks
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
shammahyaro:

Imagine, cursing someone because I clearly do not think like you? I pray you make it so big in life and someone from your past drag you into the mud. False accusation is real. Work on your self because you are gullible

From a woman on another woman, attacking others for what doesn't concern her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.