Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food (2370 Views)

Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by Balenciagaokey: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Who is the special person in your life that deserves this sumptuous tray of food, and why did you chose them?

Re: Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by myfan: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
My mum and no one else
Re: Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
this is too much for one person nao... when the person is not abolounje ku akara ogun... i will prefer that for a family reunion after covid19 don expire.
Re: Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by IamAsiri: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
It is me oh grin
Re: Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
My dog grin
Re: Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by Yustash001(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
If only one can eat like carnivorous animals that feeds twice a week on average....
Re: Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food by cassidy1996(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
my wife

(1) (Reply)

See What Was In The Food A Reputable Restaurant Served Me / Kids Summer Cooking Classes This Holiday Break / Come See Ghana Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.