Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do (426 Views)

I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do by mayorcon(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
I hate my job. I don’t know what to do. Everybody's always saying to figure out what kind of work will make me happy, but that's the thing—I don't know. I can't just quit because I need the money, and going back to school isn't an option. I feel lost and hopeless. What do I do?

What advise will you give this person?

Re: Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do by ehmmy11(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't mind you linking me to this job bro...

What exactly is the problem? Or it's just a feeling
Re: Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do by Iytech(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Get a side hustle. Build it up to a good level and quit that job you hate. There are many opportunities online that will not affect your current job.
Re: Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do by Coder2Client(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hunger dey oo
Re: Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do by Sankit(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
My advice would go this way, if you hate your mathematics teacher, I bet u, u cant get to understand anything from the subject, there is one thing we all have to put at the back of our minds, which is, Anytime you feel like quitting just thing why you started at the first place, but one thing is for sure and that is Change, change is a constant faze in life, if you feel like changing that job of yours first make sure you secure a new job, so you wouldn't be stranded in life ahead.
Re: Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do by nepapole(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
i hate my job too, but dem no born me well make i quit or else common garri, i no go see soak. Keep managing till you fall in love with something else and also develop yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations! https://immigrationrecruitment.com.ng/index.php?p=shortlist / Five Habits That Will Help Your Career In 2021 / Affiliate Marketing Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.