Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. (1330 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Emmaskill(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
I followed this my guy to his village to see his parents but as we reached there around 6:30pm their was many people in there compound I asked him whether they have a ceremony he said no that it is because of me. Around 11:30 pm he woke me up and told me that something will come to greet me and I should not fear, I thought that he made a mistake and I asked him something or somebody and he repeated it SOMETHING. Fear entered me immediately because I don't know anyplace there and I don't no what will come.
He is with me inside the room. Before some seconds I looked and imagine what I saw it was a very PYTON, ( snake) entering the room through door I shouted and he told me to relax. For me it was like to vainsh.
The PYTON enter and goes round him two times and came to my own Side and did the same thing and left. As it left he ran out side and gun shoot and music started. That day what I saw pass my power I no fit talk, I no fit cry.
So the next day i asked him the meaning and he told me that he is very happy that their family SHRINE has accepted me to be his wife. I did not argue with him in the village but back to the city I told him that am no longer interested and he should never come close or call my number again in life.
The problem now is that he told me that any person that their shrine have accepted can not say no or problems will follow the person. He told me to go back to their family so that they can cancel it but I don't want to go.
How do I handle This
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by yomi007k(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
You followed someone to his village during lockdown? You should be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by thorpido(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Is this a gay story?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Emmaskill(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2020
yomi007k:
This was before the lockdown.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Nsiehi: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Na wah oh. Op, are you gay? You need serious deliverance. Better report to mountain of fire headquarters.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Ulunne777(f): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2020
You have come here to feed us with this post everywhere on fb.

Rubbish Copier grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Bola146(f): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2020
grin grin Omo see gobe. Op are you a male or a female?

You better tell your parents about this. That is why it's very important to ask any man I they have any tradition in their family. This mumu tradition is zero to me, you need to be very prayerful
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by sisisioge: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Emma but you be guy nau grin

God forbid bad thing! Who still does village parole biko? Embrace God o...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by XXLMANDIGO: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2020
You have been initiated.. FuckShit

I am sure you are long throat not to have made proper findings about his root.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Ohizman73(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2020
yomi007k:
if this real what tribe is he , mentioned the village. Then from there I can advice you that is if your story is larger than life.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by frozen70(f): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Emmaskill:
I followed this my guy to his village to see his parents but as we reached there around 6:30pm their was many people in there compound I asked him whether they have a ceremony he said no that it is because of me. Around 11:30 pm he woke me up and told me that something will come to greet me and I should not fear, I thought that he made a mistake and I asked him something or somebody and he repeated it SOMETHING. Fear entered me immediately because I don't know anyplace there and I don't no what will come.
He is with me inside the room. Before some seconds I looked and imagine what I saw it was a very PYTON, ( snake) entering the room through door I shouted and he told me to relax. For me it was like to vainsh.
The PYTON enter and goes round him two times and came to my own Side and did the same thing and left. As it left he ran out side and gun shoot and music started. That day what I saw pass my power I no fit talk, I no fit cry.
So the next day i asked him the meaning and he told me that he is very happy that their family SHRINE has accepted me to be his wife. I did not argue with him in the village but back to the city I told him that am no longer interested and he should never come close or call my number again in life.
The problem now is that he told me that any person that their shrine have accepted can not say no or problems will follow the person. He told me to go back to their family so that they can cancel it but I don't want to go.
How do I handle This

Hahaha

In the real sense, he is supposed to tell you part of their culture

Anyway I don't believe that aspect of their gods have accepted you

He can't tell me that there are no divorced home in his kindred or community

You need clarification on this from elders of his village, may be you have to inform your parents and they can do that by taking a trip

But I hate the fact that he didn't properly tell you before hand

To me I think the python came to visit as usual and does that to strangers who came in with good heart
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Copied story. Op you should be flogged and pepper rubbed on your blokos for plagiarism. Mscheeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Film plenty for Nairaland I swear

You just need to be on the right thread at the right time
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Lamanii22(f): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lool... This better not be trueee.....
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Buuull Shyte! You are even “a copy cat” too? undecided

How do you handle what? undecided

Why in the world would you follow a man you are not married to, TO A REMOTE VILLAGE in this DAY and AGE? undecided

Please IGNORE the LOCAL TOUT, and tell your family what YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO, so they can at least prepare for your disappearance or funeral.

WTF?
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Foodqueen(f): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
U want say na Anambra python abi
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by usj(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
thorpido:
Is this a gay story?
Same question I wanted to ask! It must be a gay shrine. Or is the OP confused about his/her sexuality?

OP forgot to edit the story from where he copied it from. Is this how low you can stoop for cheap like and nairaland front page?
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by merieam16(f): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
thorpido:
Is this a gay story?
lol. e don 4get say e moniker na (m)
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by Greatzeus(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
This guy doesn't have name? His village doesn't have name? The story is either fake or copied from Facebook,which is likely fake also.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. by thorpido(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
C
usj:

Same question I wanted to ask! It must be a gay shrine. Or is the OP confused about his/her sexuality?

OP forgot to edit the story from where he copied it from. Is this how low you can stoop for cheap like and nairaland front page?
Don't mind all these people with copied or fake stories.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With Tips On Making My Room Look Nice / Mother-in-law / Why Do People Hate The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.