Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Advise Her Abeg - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advise Her Abeg (265 Views)

Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. / Invite Me To Parties Abeg / Konji Wan Finish Me O. Abeg Any Lady Around Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Her Abeg by comfygold(f): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
I sincerely dnt know what advise to give. Im sure someone here can help.

Derz a friend who is 33years old. She is tired of being single and wants to settledwn. She kind of likes a friend who has been nice to her for couple of years. According to her, she told d guy dat she wanted to think clearly so needed a distraction from guys around her. Meanwhile she likes dis friend n just wanted to date him n build something togeda.
To cut d very long story short, dey av been togeda for about 3 months now. The guy is very caring. Watever she asks, he does it for her but the only problem is that he barely calls. Wen she complained abt being the only one in d relationship that calls, he made it clear that he was still in pain and mourning his late girlfriend and wasnt ready for a relationship. He reminded her that he was only a distraction as she suggested.
Now her question.

1)should she leave him? But considering the fact that he kinds of care abt her and she loves him.

2)should she ignore his not calling n play along mayb oneday he will love her?

Abeg help our sister wit advise. I barely know what to say.
Re: Advise Her Abeg by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
She should calm down.. Wer is she running to. Probably she should buy credit, send it to him and tell him to call her with it, abi na lolz!

(1) (Reply)

EBIRA DATE2RING, Hookups, Love, Ring Relationship, / Earn Free $500 / Am Searching For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.