Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Become Part Of Superb Team!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become Part Of Superb Team!!! (333 Views)

I Need A Superb Special Logo For My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Part Of Superb Team!!! by packman: 2:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Lets change the world together

The pandemic brought about a total change in my life... And it made me more productive and realistic of some major hidden treasures inbuilt in me and my environment... That was yet to be tapped......

And believe me it has been a life changing period for me... I have been working on various ideas.. And it has really been tough.... As so many underground changes has been going through for me... And yeah you guess Right.. It has really been challenging....

Buh yeah as been said no pain NO GAIN....

I have been building up various... Teams for various project.... So as it has not been easy it has been fun all through.....

So yeah this was my first team created during this pandemic....

https://www.nairaland.com/5867346/dont-just-learn-programming-practice

It was a programming team in with their learnig process has kicked off already.... And we have started something at that end....

So YES!!!

Having Up to 10years experience in Tech.... Has led me through so many unending adventures.... Within this Innovative industry...

And Yet again giving me the opportunity to garner experience in so many fields within this industry..

That being said... I almost forgot I Was making a job ad post....

LOL

seriously I have an hobby in talking... grin cheesy grin

So WE ARE BUILDING A TEAM.... OF CREATORS YEA...

Content Developers... Content Marketer... Copywriter.... And Video Editor... And a CO-HOST
For a PODCAST...

So I am a fan of team work and collaboration..
Towards achieving a goal...

Which is one of the biggest problems of Nigeria Entrepreneurs... We want to earn it all.. We believe in it's my idea... It's my thing... It's my own... I am super man or captain marvel...

YEAH!!! That's the mindset of failure... You want to do great things.... you must understand the process of division of labour....

And understand what the...... Equity over Cash reward... Means

So many people are so much about the the immediate that they end up doing noting great...

So yeah I shouldn't bored you with all this storylines...

Interested in joining up link with me through the Flier below.......

Lets do. Great things together.... grin cheesy
Re: Become Part Of Superb Team!!! by packman: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Contact us

(1) (Reply)

Solid The Rock Strong Review / How You Can Order, Ship From China To Nigeria And Also Get RMB For Payment. / Cocktail Drink In Nnewi,anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.