Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Naira And Kobo? Where Is Our Kobo-and Some Of Our Nairas?! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naira And Kobo? Where Is Our Kobo-and Some Of Our Nairas?! (245 Views)

Win 30,000 Naira And Other Exciting Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira And Kobo? Where Is Our Kobo-and Some Of Our Nairas?! by Jaawpreneur(f): 4:41am On Jun 05, 2020
I wonder a lot how on earth a nation that claims to have her currency in naira and kobo do not actually have certain naira denominations and no kobo denomination physically at all!
Now if you are in Nigeria and have a bank account in the country, check your bank balances. You will most often notice the kobos included as your bank balance. Now answer this question, 'do you think you could ever be able to withdraw up the kobos staring you in the face in your bank statement as part of your balance? Your answer is as good as mine. So I ask again, where is our kobo?....

For more click here [http://jaawpreneur..com/2020/06/naira-and-kobo-where-is-our-kobo-and.html]
Re: Naira And Kobo? Where Is Our Kobo-and Some Of Our Nairas?! by Chicent(m): 4:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Jaawpreneur:
I wonder a lot how on earth a nation that claims to have her currency in naira and kobo do not actually have certain naira denominations and no kobo denomination physically at all!
Now if you are in Nigeria and have a bank account in the country, check your bank balances. You will most often notice the kobos included as your bank balance. Now answer this question, 'do you think you could ever be able to withdraw up the kobos staring you in the face in your bank statement as part of your balance? Your answer is as good as mine. So I ask again, where is our kobo?....

For more click here [http://jaawpreneur..com/2020/06/naira-and-kobo-where-is-our-kobo-and.html]

They do steal in kobo's
Re: Naira And Kobo? Where Is Our Kobo-and Some Of Our Nairas?! by Jaawpreneur(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks for your response dear Chicent. The motive is not always to steal. However, the idea here is that due to the fading away or should I say extinction of the small denominations of our currency, customers lose money. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Executive Bedding Set / Tired Of Breakouts & Skin Damages?use This Avocado Facemask For All Skin Types / Most Natural Wig Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.