Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business (1152 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2020
A foremost financial firm, Pecuniary Funds, in its bid to keep the real estate business afloat amid devastating effect of COVID-19, has unveiled a scheme known as Fixed Rental Income Investment (FRII2020) in the earth of Nigeria’s center of excellence, Lagos.

The firm which is one of the subsidiaries of Confederated Facilitators Ltd, CFL, is embarking on this breathtaking real estate investment opportunity with an offer of 840 per cent Return on Investment for the investors.

Shedding more light on the scheme, the company in a statement released on Tuesday said: ” FRII 2020 is an investment window where investors will purchase a unit of property by paying 2-year rent for the property and will have future rents of the next 28 years discounted by 30%.

“We want real estate investors to take advantage of this unique opportunity because instead of an investor paying outrightly for the property, he will pay for 2 years rent while the balance of the property will be paid from rent received at a discounted price.

According to the statement, break-even point will be achieved within two years as the investor will recover thei investment within the period
as opposed to traditional property investment of 10 years

It added that Return on Investment within 28 years is 840 per cent with a minimum profit of 30 per cent yearly.

Speaking on the mouth-watering offer, the Group Managing Director of CFL Group, Mr Lai Omotola said the FRII2020 scheme which the company is embarking on at this COVID-19 period is not a myth or magic, but real as yesterday, urging investors in commercial property not to hesitate to make capital out of the unique opportunities offered by the scheme.

The renowned real estate mogul said that the company would always put its best foot forward in order to keep the real estate business moving, most especially at this period.

The commercial property in question boasts of blocks of 344 units of shops on one story building with convenient car park. The shops are of different sizes with ranges from 11sqm to 60sqm.

In its statement, the company urged interested investors who want more information on FRII2020 to call:: 08032409830, 08064323103 or 09072264821

http://www.theadvocate.ng/frii-2020-investors-to-get-840-return-of-investment-as-firm-rolls-out-unique-opportunity-in-property-business/

Re: FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business by Octopus3000: 5:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Hmm.. not very tempting sad

1 Like

Re: FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business by GucciCat(m): 5:39am On Jul 17, 2020
What can you offer in return??
Re: FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business by Octopus3000: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2020
What a very strange scheme. The company simply ran out of money and they are trying to attract new investors. I believe that if they were to make a really cool product, then they would have no problems. Recently I started looking for an apartment for the future, it turned out to be very difficult to make a real estate investment , since there are very few good companies. It turned out that out of 15 real estate companies, only one can be trusted. Very sad ... I spent more than four months on it, but it was worth it. I found a reliable company that I trusted my money with. I hope you are also lucky in your search!

2 Likes

Re: FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business by GucciCat(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Octopus3000:
What a very strange scheme. The company simply ran out of money and they are trying to attract new investors. I believe that if they were to make a really cool product, then they would have no problems. Recently I started looking for an apartment for the future, it turned out to be very difficult to make a real estate investment , since there are very few good companies. It turned out that out of 15 real estate companies, only one can be trusted. Very sad ... I spent more than four months on it, but it was worth it. I found a reliable company that I trusted my money with. I hope you are also lucky in your search!

Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Quality Brand New Shoes For Primary And Secondary Schools / Introducing In Way To Start A Business Cheap And And Easy! / Get Us Bank Account And Paypal Free Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.