Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths (1029 Views)

Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets / Bet9ja And Betking....which Is Better / Who Is The Owner Of Bet9ja Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by FreeSpark1: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2020
How much you would have save, if you don't gamble. Especially playing bet9ja virtual is a call for action on federal government to stop it. My questions what good or bad has bet9ja and other gambling does on youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2020
The government have a very high stake in the business my guy. Don't be decieved. They will not stop it. Naija is finished oo. The only way out of this is to travel far far away.

Upgrade your CV and land your dream job
Check my signature for my contact

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
FreeSpark1:
How much you would have save, if you don't gamble. Especially playing bet9ja virtual is a call for action on federal government to stop it. My questions what good or bad has bet9ja and other gambling does in your life.
Op, has anybody force you to bet,? No, people should use their head.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by kenzysmith: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2020
since i stop bet9ja virtual i stop begging people money but op is like virtual do u strong thing yesterday i can relate

Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Live bet, not virtual soccer is the key.
Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by paulolee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
no b lie
Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58am On Jun 06, 2020
kenzysmith:
since i stop bet9ja virtual i stop begging people money but op is like virtual do u strong thing yesterday i can relate
Congratulations and welcome to a beautiful and fulfilling future!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Bet9ja And Virtual On 9ja Youths by JamisiEwoooo: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
post=90357586:

Congratulations and welcome to a beautiful and fulfilling future!
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona / Henry Scores Hat Trick In La Liga. / Nigeria Grouped With South Africa- 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.