Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Is The Current Slot Availability Of The At Home Version Of The GRE Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Current Slot Availability Of The At Home Version Of The GRE Exam? (175 Views)

GRE Vouchers for GRE Exam / The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Writing The GRE Test In Nigeria: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Slot Availability Of The At Home Version Of The GRE Exam? by rahul1(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Starting July 1st until September 30th, you can take it any day of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays.

That means you have PLENTY of options. In some cases, you may be able to book a test date for 24 hours in advance! Of course, this is not guaranteed and depends on how lucky you get.

To be safe, I’d check out the ETS GRE website and look at all of my options!

[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entrayn.qbapp&referrer=utm_source%3DForum]Free Gre preparation app[/url]
Free GRE vocabulary app

(1) (Reply)

Certification Course In Embryology - IIRRH Institute / Ilaro Post-utme 2020( Nd Part Time, Hnd Full Time, Weekend) 08106786452 / Internet Marketing Hacks For Students By Scholars Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.