Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Skip - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Skip (533 Views)

Need A Keyboardist? / Urgent Keyboardist Needed / Any DJ In Asaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skip by revilomichaels(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Skip skip skip!!!
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Call me of text me
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sorry
Call or text
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
I might not always log on to Nairaland
Re: Skip by dayorich: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
If you are applying for job with God, call Him and ask Him nau !!!
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
dayorich:
If you are applying for job with God, call Him and ask Him nau !!!

Receive sense brother and read your bible more often. Ie if you’ve ever done that b4.

Don’t go and open your thread
Re: Skip by dayorich: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
You must be a complete IDIOT for saying that.
You are not just an idiot, but you are a complete IDIOT. That is to say, you are a Buffon!!!

Initially, I thought you were only Hungry and desperate to eat from nowhere than looking to cash out on churches. If you know you can play instruments, go and play for night club na. You be werey!!! Mad idiot na im you be.

You are not just Hungry and desperate but you are also Angry and foolish in your response.
That makes you a Complete IDIOT!!!

Please, don't forget to take yours drugs tonight...

revilomichaels:

Receive sense brother and read your bible more often. Ie if you’ve ever done that b4.

Don’t go and open your thread
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
dayorich:
You are not just an idiot, but you are a complete IDIOT. That is to say, you are a Buffon!!!

Initially, I thought you were only Hungry and desperate to eat from nowhere than looking to cash out on churches. If you know you can play instruments, go and play for night club na. You be werey!!! Mad idiot na im you be.

You are not just Hungry and desperate but you are also Angry and foolish in your response.

Your papa and mama be the idiot for giving birth to you.

Let it pain u well, I’m already flexing in a good church and making positive changes in the choir. Ogun kill u there!!!
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
dayorich:

Even with your bad spirit, I’m still favored.

And that’s the news I’m happy to share to u enemy of progress ,

Did I also mention that I’m doing other jobs than just playing for church.

And I have a car too. So, it’s time for u to just die Bc of other people’s success

Hahahahaha mpama
Re: Skip by dayorich: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obviously, you have no idea who you are talking to; because if you do, you will not be spewing trash.

You must be a very small boy in the school of success and prosperity. You're wondering how got to know that, right? Your statement that sold you away was: "And I have a car too." Gosh!!!

You're bragging to say you have a car... mtchew!!!

And finally, I return your curse to your very own head.
I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living.
But as for you, you are freely permitted to just go and die.

Hungry illiterate aka Mr I Never Chop

revilomichaels:

[s]Even with your bad spirit, I’m still favored.

And that’s the news I’m happy to share to u enemy of progress ,

Did I also mention that I’m doing other jobs than just playing for church.

And I have a car too. So, it’s time for u to just die Bc of other people’s success

Hahahahaha mpama [/s]
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2020
dayorich:
Obviously, you have no idea who you are talking to; because if you do, you will not be spewing trash.

You must be a very small boy in the school of success and prosperity. You're wondering how got to know that, right? Your statement that sold you away was: "And I have a car too." Gosh!!!

You're bragging to say you have a car... mtchew!!!

And finally, I return your curse to your very own head.
I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living.
But as for you, you are freely permitted to just go and die.

Hungry illiterate aka Mr I Never Chop

Illiterate?

Hahahahaha, among the two of us here. Who is behaving as an illiterate?

The one who posted something which doesn’t concern you or you who was just looking for someone to tap ur head like a dog and say... good boy bingo?

Hahahahaha, just don’t go to the literacy area. If you were literate. I won’t have the mind to talk to u this way but since u belittled yourself by coming to a thread that doesn’t concern u. F U.

Keep showing your illiteracy , ode

Let me say that part that pains u, I still got a church oh and they are happy to have me grin
Re: Skip by dayorich: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Of course, they will be happy to have you na. Is it not to add your peanuts to their Welfare Budget?

This actually confirms the fact that you are a Very Hungry Illiterate.

Congratulations on your new job.

Nitwit.

[s]Illiterate?

Hahahahaha, among the two of us here. Who is behaving as an illiterate?

The one who posted something which doesn’t concern you or you who was just looking for someone to tap ur head like a dog and say... good boy bingo?

Hahahahaha, just don’t go to the literacy area. If you were literate. I won’t have the mind to talk to u this way but since u belittled yourself by coming to a thread that doesn’t concern u. F U.

Keep showing your illiteracy , ode

Let me say that part that pains u, I still got a church oh and they are happy to have me grin[/s]
Re: Skip by dayorich: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ogun kill you and your useless parents and generation.

Obatala and Amadioha strike you and your generation yet unborn.

Fresh Thunder fire your entire family including your hopeless and helpless mother and father (who are also professional beggars and stupid illiterates) who visionlessly produced a typical rotten maggot that you are.

You nor go die well.
Even if you die well, you nor go rest well.

revilomichaels:

[s]Your papa and mama be the idiot for giving birth to you.

Let it pain u well, I’m already flexing in a good church and making positive changes in the choir. Ogun kill u there!!![/s][i][/i]

Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
dayorich:
Ogun kill you and your useless parents and generation.

Fresh Thunder fire your entire family including your hopeless and helpless mother and father (who are also professional beggars and stupid illiterates) who visionlessly produced a typical rotten maggot that you are.

You nor go die well.
Even if you die well, you nor go rest well.

I don tell u before. You are useless. U go soon contact corona virus and u go die quick quick.

U think I don’t know ur type?

This is my last drop for u. Useless man with useless brain coming from a useless family from a useless generation.

Broke ass claiming he has a car cheesy
Re: Skip by dayorich: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just as you typed and all these your desires for you and your very own family members and your generation yet unborn, I return everything to everyone of you individually and collectively on you all with a BACK-TO-SENDERS PRIORITY PLUS HOLY GHOST FIRE IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).

revilomichaels:

[s]I don tell u before. You are useless. U go soon contact corona virus and u go die quick quick.

U think I don’t know ur type?

This is my last drop for u. Useless man with useless brain coming from a useless family from a useless generation.

Broke ass claiming he has a car [/s] cheesy
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
dayorich:
Just as you typed and all these your desires for you and your very own family members and your generation yet unborn, I return everything to everyone of you individually and collectively on you all with a BACK-TO-SENDERS PRIORITY PLUS HOLY GHOST FIRE IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).

If u be man, send me ur full name and picture. Let me finish u once once.

At least, u will be able to testify and learn how to mind ur business.
Send it and prove that ur a man.

My name is ekene udigwe, bring urs. Let us take it to the next level and see who will run like a baby.
I know u will run from this one anyways
Re: Skip by dayorich: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is the proof that you are not a man of honour. You are a man of great dishonor. You are a shameless fool. You wrote in your last post that "This is my last drop for u", but even you must by now have seen your stupidity outside.

Jobless armed-robber, exposed ritualist and expired cult member that you are asking for my identity, isn't it?

I don't have any other spell to cast on you because you head is cursed and your life is already most miserable.

As an unfortunate human being that you are, you have to no value for this life, and so you are better gone out of this realm.

No new curse for the accursed. I have only reloaded and refired the previous curses and reinforced them which you are already seeing the negative results in your life and family. You can bet it with me, you and your family cannot recover from that bad fortune. Write today's date down. This will be a lesson through you for others to be cautious on social media. You will see.

RECEIVE IT AGAIN, IN CASE YOU ARE STILL MENTALLY OKAY FOR NOW:

"Ogun kill you and your useless parents and generation.

You nor go die well.
Even if you die well, you nor go rest well."

revilomichaels:

[s]If u be man, send me ur full name and picture. Let me finish u once once.

At least, u will be able to testify and learn how to mind ur business.
Send it and prove that ur a man.

My name is ekene udigwe, bring urs. Let us take it to the next level and see who will run like a baby.
I know u will run from this one anyways[/s]
Re: Skip by revilomichaels(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
dayorich:
This is the proof that you are not a man of honour. You are a man of great dishonor. You are a shameless fool. You wrote in your last post that "This is my last drop for u", but even you must by now have seen your stupidity outside.

Jobless armed-robber, exposed ritualist and expired cult member that you are asking for my identity, isn't it?

I don't have any other spell to cast on you because you head is cursed and your life is already most miserable.

As an unfortunate human being that you are, you have to no value for this life, and so you are better gone out of this realm.

No new curse for the accursed. I have only reloaded and refired the previous curses and reinforced them which you are already seeing the negative results in your life and family. You can bet it with me, you and your family cannot recover from that bad fortune. Write today's date down. This will be a lesson through you for others to be cautious on social media. You will see.

RECEIVE IT AGAIN, IN CASE YOU ARE STILL MENTALLY OKAY FOR NOW:

"Ogun kill you and your useless parents and generation.

You nor go die well.
Even if you die well, you nor go rest well."

I thought as much.
End of discussion

(1) (Reply)

We Would Handle Your Occasssioin Like Never Before / Rec. Label And Manager Needed / Upcoming But Talented Artistes Promoted Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.