Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit (3611 Views)

Femi Otedola Receives His Daughter, Temi And Her Fiancé In His Dubai Home (Pix) / ‘When una go marry’ – Billionaire, Otedola asks his daughter, Temi and her lover / Femi Otedola, Temi And Mr Eazi Her Boyfriend Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Davabhz: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2020

Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola has paid lovebirds, Temi and Eazi a visit.

The exceptionally cheerful dad reported it on Instagram.

The journey cost two hours and to show the degree of his affection for his little girl, Temi and her lover Mr Eazi, he headed to go see them.

“This morning I drove two hours to visit @temiotedola and @mreazi.” he wrote on his Instagram page.

Temi was also glad to see her dad.

Cc: lalasticlala seun MissyB3, Fynestboi

Source: https://joteesblog.com/2020/06/05/otedola-pays-lovebirds-temi-and-eazi-a-visit/

1 Like

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by johnkay1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
They look like famer
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Eazi dresses anyhow
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by XXLMANDIGO: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
W
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by akinreals: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
johnkay1:
They look like famer
exactly what was on my mind. See billionaire dress like gateman. Na wah o
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by xendra: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
johnkay1:
They look like famer
akinreals:
exactly what was on my mind. See billionaire dress like gateman. Na wah o
he for wear blingz or suit abi?? grin that's why you no be billionaire so cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by ominilongest(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dem dey fight
Baba go settle am
E tell me before E comot this morning
Dem don settle am Sha
If U like doubt me,U b enemy of progress tongue
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by ValCon888: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Some fathers are trying sha.

I don't know how I would feel or what I would discuss if I go visit the guy that's fúcking my daughter.

20 Likes

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by LearnITsmash(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
The father is happy to see her daughter get knocked up by this skinny ninny grin

1 Like

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Enoch07: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
I think the most important thing he said was "I drove 2hrs" oga you try, na hardwork be dat I tell u.

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Exc2000: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
cool

This man should just adopt MR Eazi because the closeness is too much, almost like father and Son thing, $ Otedollar is in to Oil and Gas industry, Mr Eazi works for a mojor Oil Firm as an engineer before starting music, besides he his well learned and from a rich home too

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Does she have BOIL in her buttocks...?
Standing like someone who is expecting POLIO.
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
This world don spoil, why not ask them to get married instead of being live in lovers?
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Vyzz: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mr eazi
So underrated,
Now that the have recognised him, if u try break her heart...
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Lonewolf98: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rich people with no worrries
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Just passing by.
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin otedola net worth don drop to 275 million that’s like 2 percent of his net worth before buhari... before buhari he was at 1.8 billion almost close to 2 billion ,now he has turned to looking for attention on Instagram and forming Besty with dangote ..while his net worth continue to dwindle...chei buhari will never go unpunished
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by solmus: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin otedola net worth don drop to 275 million that’s like 2 percent of his net worth before buhari... before buhari he was at 1.8 billion almost close to 2 billion ,now he has turned to looking for attention on Instagram and forming Besty with dangote ..while his net worth continue to dwindle...chei buhari will never go unpunished

Let Zhengheru Power Plant come on stream first, and you can bet your self he would claim his spot milking nigeria like cows through power suply

each up NEPA you shout in your houses, Otedola and the likes of Adeleke would be getting alert steady

Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by yuswrld20(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
solmus:

Let Zhengheru Power Plant come on stream first, and you can bet your self he would claim his spot milking nigeria like cows through power suply

each up NEPA you shout in your houses, Otedola and the likes of Adeleke would be getting alert steady

each bill paid
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Johnrayban: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2020
johnkay1:
They look like famer

grin grin
Re: Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit by Iytech(m): 5:21am On Jun 06, 2020
That implies that Mr. Eazi may soon officiallly become his son-in-law.

Subtle approval!

Congrats in advance, Mr. Eazi wink

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Is A Beautiful Birthday Babe In These Photos / PICTURE Of Van Vicker And Wife 19 Years Ago / Lady Gaga Bares It All On Stage! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.