Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

“I Abhor Forgery”, Akin Ogunbiyi’s Field Officer Snubs Adeleke Movement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Abhor Forgery”, Akin Ogunbiyi’s Field Officer Snubs Adeleke Movement (162 Views)

"You're A Worthy Ambassador Of OAU" - VC Ogunbodede Applauds Dr Akin Ogunbiyi / Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award / Osun 2022: Ogunbiyi Possesses Required Qualities To Lead PDP To Victory, Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Abhor Forgery”, Akin Ogunbiyi’s Field Officer Snubs Adeleke Movement by CityMirror: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ojo Segun

Another chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Osun State and Field Officer of Idera De Movement from Oriade Local Government area of the state, Hon. Busayo Akinsuyan has said that he regarded the inclusion of his name as one of the parties behind a press conference purportedly addressed by former field officers of Dr Akin Ogunbiyi with detestation.

Expressing his disappointment on Friday, Hon. Busayo said that inclusion of his name and signature in support of a claim that Ogunbiyi’s field officers joined Ademola Adeleke political base was a desperation taken too far.

It would be recalled that one Awosiyan Kingsley had at a press conference held in Osogbo yesterday claimed to speak on behalf of ‘Former coordinators/ Field Officer/Apex Members of Dr Akin Ogunbiyi’s Idera De Movement’ in all the local government council areas in Osun State.

Kingsley was quoted as saying, ”gentlemen of the press, you are welcome to this occasion meant to tell the whole world of our resolve to dump the operation arm of the former governorship aspirant of our party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, in the last general elections in our state.”

”We are saying it here loud and clear to the outside world that having weighed all available options, we have decided to change our political platform within our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party, to IMOLE....

Read more: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/05/i-abhor-forgery-akin-ogunbiyis-field-officer-snubs-adeleke-movement/

(1) (Reply)

First 1000 People To Win 2000 Naira .. Everyone Is A Winner / Fulani Leader Disassociates Tribe From Nigeria’s Ownership Claim / Four Policemen Who Foiled Anambra Robbery Incident Gets #2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.