Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 (1352 Views)

Tecno F3 Api Error / Hang On Logo Fix File / Itel A12, A11, P12, A42 Plus, Prime 4 Hang On Logo Solution / Itel A11 Hang On Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by movicy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, y'all should please come to my aid as i am damn too broke to afford another phone for now. its been a month now and i am yet to find a solution to it. The phone failed to boot to Menu , it will just hang immediately samsung logo pops up.

please share with me a similar experience and a lasting solution.
pls.. help a brother oo.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by TheOdd1sOut: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Boot it to recovery.
Wipe cache partition
Wipe dalvik cache partition

Reboot the device

If this fails, you have to completely reload the ROM using SP flash tools.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by movicy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
Boot it to recovery.
Wipe cache partition
Wipe dalvik cache partition

Reboot the device

If this fails, you have to completely reload the ROM using SP flash tools.

i v tried to boot it to recovery but only samsung logo will just pop up instead of the recovery command
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by TheOdd1sOut: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
movicy:

i v tried to boot it to recovery but only samsung logo will just pop up instead of the recovery command
Google on it
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Drevidia(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hold the power button+the volume button(up and down)+ the home button, press them together
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Collinz2(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
reflash stock firmware of same version and binary.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
I Encounter D Same Issue On My Samsung Note 4 As Well Since Jan. It Won't Even Boot Into Recovery Afta Presin D Ryt Button Combinatn. I Downloaded Up To 3 Firmware Of The Phone And Flashed Yet It Didn't Wake.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by movicy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bigdocemo:
I Encounter D Same Issue On My Samsung Note 4 As Well Since Jan. It Won't Even Boot Into Recovery Afta Presin D Ryt Button Combinatn. I Downloaded Up To 3 Firmware Of The Phone And Flashed Yet It Didn't Wake.

that means i should just abandon the phone ? it wont work again?
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Emmynation(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well.....I think you should flash it
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
movicy:

that means i should just abandon the phone ? it wont work again?
I Can't Say If The Phone Won't Work Again. U Can Try Ur Luck By Downloading Its Firmware And Flashed, I Think I Didn't Get The Correct Firmware Online Cos It's An Old Phone. Downloaded Like 3 And Yet It Didn't Work. I Just Had To Drop D Phone Hoping I'l Get To Repair It Whenever I Come To Cv In Lag.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Collinz2(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Bigdocemo:

I Can't Say If The Phone Won't Work Again. U Can Try Ur Luck By Downloading Its Firmware And Flashed, I Think I Didn't Get The Correct Firmware Online Cos It's An Old Phone. Downloaded Like 3 And Yet It Didn't Work. I Just Had To Drop D Phone Hoping I'l Get To Repair It Whenever I Come To Cv In Lag.
If u flash the wrong binary version it wont work.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Collinz2(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2020
movicy:
Hello gurus in the house, y'all should please come to my aid as i am damn too broke to afford another phone for now. its been a month now and i am yet to find a solution to it. The phone failed to boot to Menu , it will just hang immediately samsung logo pops up.

pls.. help a brother oo.
Boot to download mode (power + vol down + home key) then press vol up to continue and tell the the binary version and android version. binary version is written like this : B 5 or whatever.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Collinz2:
If u flash the wrong binary version it wont work.
I Think I Downloaded The Right Firmware ( Don't Know About D Binary ). Pls Can U Help Me With A Link To Download It For Samsung SM-910H It's D Exynos Variant Of Note 4.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
movicy:

pls.. help a brother oo.

Sowie bro

Sell it
Use the proceed to enter uber to d nearest Samsung store
Buy original Samsung note 4
And go home
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Jademimah: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Just change the mother board
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by emoefeage(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bigdocemo:

I Think I Downloaded The Right Firmware ( Don't Know About D Binary ). Pls Can U Help Me With A Link To Download It For Samsung SM-910H It's D Exynos Variant Of Note 4.
I WAS BAN A ONE FOOLISH MODERATOR.

Anyway, yes, you might have downloaded the right firmware but wrong binary wont work. Boot to download mode and chech the last line of the writeup u will see where 'b' is written with a number thats the binary version also i need your current android version. Without em i cannot help
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
emoefeage:

Anyway, yes, you might have downloaded the right firmware but wrong binary wont work. Boot to download mode and chech the last line of the writeup u will see where 'b' is written with a number thats the binary version also i need your current android version. Without em i cannot help
The Android Version Is 6 ( Marshmalow ). D Fone Is Dead 4 Now Cos I Didn't Try To Charge It Since Jan But I'l Try To Check D Binary Number And Quote U Back. Thanks
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by emoefeage(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bigdocemo:

The Android Version Is 6 ( Marshmalow ). D Fone Is Dead 4 Now Cos I Didn't Try To Charge It Since Jan But I'l Try To Check D Binary Number And Quote U Back. Thanks
OK
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by udwise123: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Drop ur telegram handler i will help u.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Emary(f): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Sell me the phone if it proves beyond repair. I just need the LCD. Mine has ink splashes all over it.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by movicy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Emary:
Sell me the phone if it proves beyond repair. I just need the LCD. Mine has ink splashes all over it.

sister. did you checked the part where i said i cant afford another phone for now?? i need to get it working.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by movicy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
emoefeage:

good day sir. I v dropped this phone with Femtech since last month and they are yet to find a solution to it, maybe due to their technical Know-how. can you pls share with me sm solutions maybe it will help them with insight.

SM-910H .4.4 version.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by movicy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
udwise123:

i dont av telegram sir.
what about my mail
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by udwise123: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
movicy:

i dont av telegram sir.
what about my mail
xprotein@protonmail.com
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by JarvisAI(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2020
movicy:

good day sir. I v dropped this phone with Femtech since last month and they are yet to find a solution to it, maybe due to their technical Know-how. can you pls share with me sm solutions maybe it will help them with insight.

SM-910H .4.4 version.
i was ban till 2037, boot into download mode i need to know the binary version.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Emary(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2020
movicy:

sister. did you checked the part where i said i cant afford another phone for now?? i need to get it working.

Sorry. I understand.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by CASIDY007: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2020
This is very simple problem. The answer is ODIN just message me 08141641578
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by CASIDY007: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
i dont have a smartphone but i can solve all this problems you guys are talking about.
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2020
emoefeage:

this is the odin download page

Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2020
udwise123:
telegram: bigdocemo
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by CASIDY007: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
dont use sp flash tools use "Odin" that is the only solution that can wake your phone
Re: Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 by Bigdocemo(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2020
CASIDY007:
dont use sp flash tools use "Odin" that is the only solution that can wake your phone
I used odin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official: Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ With Kirin 9000 Series Soc / Glo Wahala / Any Cool Applications For Nokia 6680?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.