Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Never Get Scammed Again! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Get Scammed Again! (368 Views)

Never Get Scammed Again: Insist On Using Payescrow.site Escrow Service / Never Get Scammed Again When Trading Online! / If You Get Scammed Again, It's All Going To Be Your Fault. (WISE UP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Get Scammed Again! by epoxide(m): 5:27am On Jun 06, 2020
With the lockdown, lots of businesses are registering their presence online, everyone wanting to remain relevant, even the scammers. angry

They're on the increase making it difficult for one to distinguish between what pays and what drains!

For this reason I have to come up with my own way of curbing the activities of scammers and everyone can benefit from my experience.

I have just created a telegram channel where one can only get legit Ads, airdrops, giveaways, freebies etc. On this channel we'll try everything that comes our way to make sure it's legit otherwise they'll be exposed! With time and the right audience we'll also post Ads for you and you can share your worries with us as concerns online business and we can verify for!

Are you interested in being one of the pioneers of this great family?

https:///freebies_legit

Click the link above to join the channel...

NOTE : this cannot work without you

Click the link or check my signature

https:///freebies_legit

(1) (Reply)

What Is Printing - Plastic Packaging Bottles, Pouches Etc / Everything You Need To Know About Truexgold - Honest Review / Xoxo Smart Contract Make 20,000 weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.