Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi (14678 Views)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ransomed: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2020
SCAM!
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Corporate2020:

So, this is where poverty has lead you to?

I was not speaking about myself, as I'm far removed from such desperation and idiocy. However, to deny the plausibility of such among our people is being dishonest, naïve, or both.

Poverty is real, widespread, and alarmingly growing in this nation!!! Pretend all you want!!!
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Mac2016(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2020
flexyrule:
This too shall pass.
Lagosians should support the government against the fight, mbok. I know them to be very very stubborn. When the government said sit at home, let us monitor the situation on things - they all turned to athletes.
I can't laugh grin
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Teeklef(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

I was not speaking about myself, as I'm far removed from such desperation and idiocy. However, to deny the plausibility of such among our people is being dishonest, naïve, or both.

Poverty is real, widespread, and alarmingly growing in this nation!!! Pretend all you want!!!
Ogbeni leave grammar!!! Bring money, I go hug sotey he go tire you sef. #500k?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Goke7: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
All these people shouting scamdemic scamdemic upandan if you carry them to one isolation centre and tell them to hug one patient even with 1 million naira they won't agree ooh.

na mumu dem be, they no get liver, sitting down at home and shouting scandemic
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by able20(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Roon9:
How come the ventilators we were crying over during the initial period of the outbreak are scarcely being used today grin
Naija I hail
Yes, because the federal and state governments have converted typhoid fever, malaria, and flu related illnesses to be Covid19. Today they will record 100 cases, a week later they will discharge 88 cases free.... and only one death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
They should use the GOVERNMENT HOUSE and STATE SECRETARIAT naa
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
This case of Corona is turning to highlander in Lagos state, soon if not soon it will become a trailer running invincible on the tarred road of NCDC
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
able20:

Yes, because the federal and state governments have converted typhoid fever, malaria, and flu related illnesses to be Covid19. Today they will record 100 cases, a week later they will discharge 88 cases free.... and only one death.

You mean only one ghost?......I don't think death is the right word
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Fredoallan: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2020
What happens to the newly commissioned apartments in Lagos ? Nonsense n ingredients
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
* yinmu"

As if the existing ones have anything in them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by tracy132: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 2564785[/color]
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by tracy132: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
All these people shouting scamdemic scamdemic upandan if you carry them to one isolation centre and tell them to hug one patient even with 1 million naira they won't agree ooh.
Lol.... bro. nobody want take that risk oh... including me.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2020
How can this be when the biggest church Auditoriums and mosques are in Lagos angry

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by hero2000: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Either way we go(opening up or lockdown), it is not an easy choice.

Your competence is determined by your skillset. Coding skills significantly enrich your skillset. Take the advantage of being mentored by experts.

100% online.

Requirements

* Computer Device (Phones or Tablets too will do)
*Internet Connection

Registration is on http://www.ayoo.la/tech-mentorship

For more information, chat or call 08098434376.

Thank you.

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Sososo(f): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2020
They better not
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Limitlessss:
For the mild/asymptomatic cases who will be managed at home, we will call them, our volunteers/PHC workers deployed for that purpose will visit them, we will ensure they have regular consultation through our telemedicine online care, and we will monitor their progress too.

Mild symptoms?
Is this Coro or Malaria?

Seems drinking water alone can cure 9ja Coro,
What do I know self?

No good news anywhere these days.

Coro-Mala20 grin

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by josite: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2020
they will give them pain killerss and vitamins but they will not give them food.stupid doctor
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by MrBONE2(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prof, why are you telling the masses this? You can use Tinubu's Bourdillion, Oriental Hotel and other properties of your ilks as alternatives, at least he is the biggest Shareholder and beneficiary of Lagos investment. Very greedy and insensitive elites. undecided
Too Late

All the Bourdilion Vans and All Savings Vaults at Oriental Hotel are all filled with Cash grin

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Teeklef:

Ogbeni leave grammar!!! Bring money, I go hug sotey he go tire you sef. #500k?

Mr. Corporate2020... I hereby rest my case!!! grin cool
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by naijanative: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
You actually know know nothing. If you had taken time to read about COVID-19 apart from false information on nairaland and probably other social media platforms, you would have known that about 80% don't require hospitalization, and about a third have almost no symptoms at all.
Limitlessss:
For the mild/asymptomatic cases who will be managed at home, we will call them, our volunteers/PHC workers deployed for that purpose will visit them, we will ensure they have regular consultation through our telemedicine online care, and we will monitor their progress too.

Mild symptoms?
Is this Coro or Malaria?

Seems drinking water alone can cure 9ja Coro,
What do I know self?

No good news anywhere these days.

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Inflammatory: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2020
When this happens that's when we are heading towards Spain, Italy and USA saga. By that time, those who claim not to believe the virus is real should. Nigeria Health Sector go consult you from home abi? Yen yen yen. When you dey hospital, were you quickly answered.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
But they said no cure, how are they treating those discharged.. The money them wan give during lockdown all Na audio.

bleeped Up country
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Same way they using boko haram to win election, I’m sure they are the same people paying them to cause shit around so they can use the chance to win election by promising security.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Mzsavage: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
...this is super storyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Abbamasta(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by DModeCntStopMe: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Uchenaija:
Lagos State is trying.

Let's speak the truth.

How?

You make me laugh, if you know how much these guys are carting away on daily basis in the name of this pandemic, you'd weep rather than commend.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Meteng: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Let him inform Lie Mohammed who said there's no problem, they can handle the virus and refused to close the borders in time. Stupid people!
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by oyeb15: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Stop all these cribs. We ain't buying it anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-Day Notice: Strike Dangerous Now, FG Begs Doctors, NMA, Ministry Disagree / DEW Bottled Water Fatal Poisoning Hoax / Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.