Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76796 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Blastedholligan: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Goldenfinger:
So nigerian govt should ban dem,oga op tell me truth,if u have money to buy iphone 11 will u leave and go n buy techno/infinix?Phones are like cars,na d 1 ur money reach u go buy.so go mend ur broken heart,i even tink say na relationship issue hisssss
hahahahaha. People are quite funny
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Lisaint(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
They don't even know infinix tecno on the US

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by andelawhite: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
How did you get your statistics? Must have been a lot of work
Ekemeze:
I'm So Pained Right Now After Discovering This

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by feluvitu: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.