Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Off Cut Estate Available Now!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Off Cut Estate Available Now!!! (239 Views)

Salmon Fish Available Now. The Benefits Are Many, You Need It / Off cut estate available now!!! / Tips To Cut Cost Of Broiler And Catfish Feed By More Than 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Off Cut Estate Available Now!!! by Preciousade0305: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Are you thinking about what to do to improve the economy and also generate a lifetime income?
According to National bureau of statistics, agriculture generate national income by the exporting of crops (rubbers, cocoa, cashew oil palm, sugarcane and so on) grown in Nigeria which has a great potential of generating foreign exchange.
You can own a farmland for agribusiness to boost your financial status and also get a grip of a country's economy.
For more enquiry, you can call me on 08167448209
Or message me on precious007.am@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Natural Water Dried Cut Cut Catfish? / 25 Broilers DOC Needed At Ogun State / Any Market For Pulp Eggs Container

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.