Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .. (630 Views)

I Need Help With My .html Code. / How To Make My HTML Work Go Online? / Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Bloggingtips(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2020
[img][/img]I have learned the fundamentals of html and css and thinking of moving to bootstrap but I want to practice by building sites from scratch.

So I started with harsh agrawal shoutmeloud.com but got stucked and I noticed they use bootstrap which make it more complex .

Do you know any site I can get not too complex html &css design ideas from?
Re: .. by Emmyloyalty: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Since you have learnt the basics of HTML and CSS, you can start by designing any website — don't just look for simple ones. Maybe you can start with Nairaland.
Re: .. by PrinceDekunle: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to this channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share
Re: .. by Bloggingtips(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmyloyalty:
Since you have learnt the basics of HTML and CSS, you can start by designing any website — don't just look for simple ones. Maybe you can start with Nairaland.

Tried nairaland though, not from scratch

Let me do it from scratch now
Re: .. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Try and remake popular websites like Facebook and Amazon.
Re: .. by Emmyloyalty: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bloggingtips:

Tried nairaland though, not from scratch

Let me do it from scratch now

Please do, but just the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Mysql Group By Displaying One Row Instead Of Two / Npm Run Build Problem (react) / I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.