Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Need Respondents For Film Research. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Respondents For Film Research. (240 Views)

Innoson Withdraws Suit Against GTB And Other Respondents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Respondents For Film Research. by jidesp(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Good morning my people.

Please I am working on a research for my film. The very core of the film require me to understand from the victims of cyber attack, internet fraud in Nigeria.

Please if you know anyone who has falling victim of internet fraud or any form of cyber attack let me know. I would like to talk to them virtually. There might be possibility of incentive to elevate them.

Also, their identity will be concealed if they want and if they dont mind being on the camera too i dont mind.
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by joshboo(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2020
How do they contact you?
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by Exmilitant(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidesp:
Good morning my people.

Please I am working on a research for my film. The very core of the film require me to understand from the victims of cyber attack, internet fraud in Nigeria.

Please if you know anyone who has falling victim of internet fraud or any form of cyber attack let me know. I would like to talk to them virtually. There might be possibility of incentive to elevate them.

Also, their identity will be concealed if they want and if they dont mind being on the camera too i dont mind.

My cousin is a victim. He saw a mail from one mrs sonia. In the message mrs sonia said she won 600million british pounds and said my brother was among the 10 random persons she has picked to give 500,000 pounds each to. To cut long story short, my cousin was handed over to the bank of england who handed him over to an offshore bank, satander. Lots of documents was submitted. About two award Certificates was given to him. Las, las we paid out 1.8m naira...
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by jidesp(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exmilitant:
My cousin is a victim. He saw a mail from one mrs sonia. In the message mrs sonia said she won 600million british pounds and said my brother was among the 10 random persons she has picked to give 500,000 pounds each to. To cut long story short, my cousin was handed over to the bank of england who handed him over to an offshore bank, satander. Lots of documents was submitted. About two award Certificates was given to him. Las, las we paid out 1.8m naira...

Please contact me on whatsapp. 08035507465
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by Exmilitant(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
jidesp:

Please contact me on whatsapp. 08035507465
i'm not on whatsapp.
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by jidesp(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exmilitant:
i'm not on whatsapp.

You can text me your number will call you
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by jidesp(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
joshboo:
How do they contact you?

My number is on nairaland. You can text me
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by Exmilitant(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
jidesp:

You can text me your number will call you
Re: Need Respondents For Film Research. by princesavo(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
You can text me

(1) (Reply)

More Christians Killed In North Under Buhari’s Govt – Fani-kayode Alleges / Gunmen Kill 4 In Abuja Suburb / Chinese Couple Lock Up Their Nigerian Workers For Months In Their Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.