Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

So Sad!!! Four Masked Men Gang-rape 12-year-old Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / So Sad!!! Four Masked Men Gang-rape 12-year-old Girl In Lagos (403 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Prince Kingsley Ogbuagu Kachi Kidnapped From Lagos Church By 3 Masked Men / 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!!! Four Masked Men Gang-rape 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Desperado78: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
A 12-year-old girl has become the latest victim of the current wave of rape incident in Nigeria.
According to a statement by the victim’s mum, -ekomiamiblog- she was gang-raped by four mask men at their Abijo, Ajah, Lagos state residence.

She was said to have been raped while playing alone in the compound around 2pm on Thursday.

The mother recounted thus:-
“I went to the office and was called (on the phone) and told that my daughter was raped in our house. I learnt she was having her online class when suddenly, there was a power outage. My husband rushed out to get fuel at a filling station so that she could participate in the class seamlessly,”

Read details here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/06/06/so-sad-four-masked-men-gang-rape-12-year-old-girl-in-lagos/

Re: So Sad!!! Four Masked Men Gang-rape 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by proudevil: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op....Please when is premier league resuming?

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Escape, Mother Crushed To Death At Ogbor Hill Aba (video) / Ordeal With "Digital Thieves" / EFCC Arrests Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.