Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Factors Of Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Factors Of Affiliate Marketing (447 Views)

Selecting Factors Of Remodeling Companies For Home Renovations / Here Are Factors Of What You Need For Your Upgrade / The Pros And Cons Of Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Factors Of Affiliate Marketing by IzuDboy: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
�FACTORS OF AFFILIATE MARKETING�

The mistakes most people make in affiliate marketing is that they don't have a fixed plan, strategy or format. When they get a link they will start spaming their links. They want to earn quick, with this mindset you will earn little or zero commission

They are three irresistible factors of Affiliate marketing, that you will use to develop your own strategy. Join my WhatsApp group, so i can teach you mine for free. (i don't sell information) comment 'YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER'

These three factors are
�Building an Audience
�Nurturing Your Audience
�Monetization / Offers

⚡Building An Audience
To build an audience, you need these

Traffic - Various way to get traffic will be discussed in my groups

Lead magnet - Lead magnets are free vital information you give people in exchange for their emails, whatsapp numbers, join your Facebook or telegram group etc. Just like I am doing now.

Don't build audiences like adding people to your group chat without permission or in another way related.

⚡Nurturing Your Audience
This is a factor where you provide your audience with quality contents, vital information on your niche. Make yourself important to them, above all, influence them.

⚡Monetization
this a factor you make your offer, when they buy you make money

All the factors will be explained in details in my whatsapp group chat.

Comment 'YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER ' and you will be added to my group chat

JOIN NOW, INVITATION WILL END SOON. THE LINK WILL BE REVOKED AND YOU CAN'T JOIN

HERE IS THE GROUP LINK

https:///KlZmWm7qv3JHLOHVcPWxzC

1 Like

Re: Factors Of Affiliate Marketing by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
IzuDboy:
�FACTORS OF AFFILIATE MARKETING�

The mistakes most people make in affiliate marketing is that they don't have a fixed plan, strategy or format. When they get a link they will start spaming their links. They want to earn quick, with this mindset you will earn little or zero commission

They are three irresistible factors of Affiliate marketing, that you will use to develop your own strategy. Join my WhatsApp group, so i can teach you mine for free. (i don't sell information) comment 'YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER'

These three factors are
�Building an Audience
�Nurturing Your Audience
�Monetization / Offers

⚡Building An Audience
To build an audience, you need these

Traffic - Various way to get traffic will be discussed in my groups

Lead magnet - Lead magnets are free vital information you give people in exchange for their emails, whatsapp numbers, join your Facebook or telegram group etc. Just like I am doing now.

Don't build audiences like adding people to your group chat without permission or in another way related.

⚡Nurturing Your Audience
This is a factor where you provide your audience with quality contents, vital information on your niche. Make yourself important to them, above all, influence them.

⚡Monetization
this a factor you make your offer, when they buy you make money

All the factors will be explained in details in my whatsapp group chat.

Comment 'YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER ' and you will be added to my group chat

JOIN NOW, INVITATION WILL END SOON. THE LINK WILL BE REVOKED AND YOU CAN'T JOIN

HERE IS THE GROUP LINK

https:///KlZmWm7qv3JHLOHVcPWxzC

Re: Factors Of Affiliate Marketing by nuel000: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $10 Free / . / Economical Mobile Recharge & AEPS Software With Best Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.