Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61559 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by chariisGRACE(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Injoo Max
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Petyr1: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Flytime:
INNJOO FIRE according to their reviews they lived up to the fire in their name.
Some phones are just terrible
Cubot(all of the ones I've seen has a terrible display)
Oukitel (all the people I knew using them had screen problems months after)
Leagoo
Elephone
Doogee ( it always ended in tears for people)
They just have good specs on paper but in reality it's nothing to write home about,that's how a friend of mine was advising the other then to get cubot instead of a20 the guy ended up thanking me for discouraging him from getting cubot.

remove Elephone and doogee, i think those phones are okay

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Tillatalk: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Leagoo I regretted buying that phone but I was lucky to returned it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by 4lashy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mine was Jiayu and the phone performs well. The only letoff was that the type of 3G network on it wasn't compatible with ours in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Flytime: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
BABAawoo47:
what's wrong with okutel?
It's decent na
it looks decent but after few months at least from those I knew using them,they ended up complaining of screen problems plus they have terrible cameras and probably some other problems I wasn't told,one of them said his phone died while trying to play pes.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mine was innjoo helo. Ordered it online from jumia. The phone na defination of substandard.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by VickyRotex(f): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Couple of years ago.
Bird
Eagle
M&B mobile

Btw, this is a social engineering question undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Sam2310(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Buhari.
Till date is showing me hell. grin
My go ON it again to see if the promise can still be possible. shocked

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Homeboiy: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
If I start to de mention phones eeh

Sometimes I get confused on where to start each time I loose these phones.

One in my drawer now is named SUSAN

I just tell d owner say he go need go China go find the parts himself

58 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by BABAawoo47: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Flytime:
it looks decent but after few months at least from those I knew using them,they ended up complaining of screen problems plus they have terrible cameras and probably some other problems I wasn't told,one of them said his phone died while trying to play pes.
terrible camera true sha... imagine someone saying her itel camera of 2017 better oukitel c17
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by VickyRotex(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
If I start to de mention phones eeh

Sometimes I get confused on where to start each time I loose these phones.

One in my drawer now is named SUSAN

I just tell d owner say he go need go China go find the parts himself

cheesy just find PATRICK to complete am. grin

32 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Homeboiy: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy just find PATRICK to complete am. grin

Lol no be lie oo

I'm a phone technician

The names of phones wey I de see de make me laugh.

The Susan de here now sef

38 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Ulunne777(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fotola grin cheesy
It will never be well with that boy that sold me Fotola in place of LG at Nokia house St Michael's Aba. Shows LG when you put it on 2 days later it changed to FOTOLA.
In 2 weeks, I changed battery, SD card, charger etc. Even one movie will shut the phone down if you Re sending a file to it.

We went for a fight and just when I threatened to report to CPC they stole my rrceipt grin
I think it was because I promised to give my first salary to my mum but because I was phoneless I had to make a detour.

I can't forget it at all. Now I'm using Huawei's Honor and I'm at peace. 1 yr plus no single issue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Homeboiy:

Lol no be lie oo

I'm a phone technician

The names of phones wey I de see de make me laugh.

The Susan de here now sef

lol I can imagine. So many phones with weird names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by VickyRotex(f): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ulunne777:
Fotola grin cheesy
It will never be well with that boy that sold me Fotola in place of LG at Nokia house St Michael's Aba. Shows LG when you put it on 2 days later it changed to FOTOLA.
In 2 weeks, I changed battery, SD card, charger etc. Even one movie will shut the phone down if you Re sending a file to it.

We went for a fight and just when I threatened to report to CPC they stole my rrceipt grin
I think it was because I promised to give my first salary to my mum but because I was phoneless I had to make a detour.

I can't forget it at all.

cheesy cheesy hahahaha

FOTOLA brought to you by the makers of "MOTOROLA" grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Flytime:
INNJOO FIRE according to their reviews they lived up to the fire in their name.
Some phones are just terrible
Cubot(all of the ones I've seen has a terrible display)
Oukitel (all the people I knew using them had screen problems months after)
Leagoo
Elephone
Doogee ( it always ended in tears for people)
They just have good specs on paper

Oukitel is still okay. I have the C8 going on 3years now..
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Elimon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Used an MTN branded android some years ago and i had a terrible encounter.. Battery was wack,only uses Mtn sim card as master,bad graphics...and just barely a year i had to change screen two times,repair sim case..
I went through a lot for MTN android head

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by SirBen90: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
FERO?

13 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
HTC butterfly 2, refurbished..

I nearly died.

Swap am with Samsung s5 and screen got broken same day.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Touching t8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Marlondon: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
I need a job please someone should come to my aid... Anything or any legit job I can do ..am already depressed and having Suicidal Thoughts.. 07088528191,08116619365

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by OwenDesired(m): 1:33am On Jun 07, 2020
BML - Be My Love
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by schurley(m): 2:21am On Jun 07, 2020
VickyRotex:
Couple of years ago.
Bird
Eagle
M&B mobile

Btw, this is a social engineering question undecided

Could remember bird, my mum first phone bck then

8 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by VickyRotex(f): 2:33am On Jun 07, 2020
schurley:

Could remember bird, my mum first phone bck then

hahaha yea. that's one of the first "GSM" phones that came into Nigeria about 18 years ago. Indeed how time flies!

11 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 07, 2020
NewDelhi:
One brand like that called iBall. Though it looked fancy from the looks but na trash. Anytime people asked to check my phone or go through the specs I was always ashamed to give them coz the phone na beautiful nonsense.

iBall, uBall, weallBall grin

18 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by lenghtinny(m): 3:53am On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

Is like your brain is leaking

13 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by AngryIgboMan: 4:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Mine is a Xiaomi Redmi 2 prime.

Very terrible phone with low storage and heating issues. I had to sell it and buy a Vivo back then. This was 2015.

Since the vivo, all phones from China are thrash to me.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Satan66(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Itel p15
That phone frustrated me, I can't count how many times I had to hold myself from breaking it into pieces.
Lags
App crashing
Takes long to charge
Very slow browsing.
Only good thing was the long lasting battery, nothing else.
Glad I now got my samsung s10 cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Airoflaw(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2020
I remember using one fake sony z with 1g internal memory.. Im was some frustrated cos ididnt know initially dat it was a clone grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by bravesoul247(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
There should be a thread for best phone ever used.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.