Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] (3865 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down / Nigeria Among The First To Launch Infinix Note 5 After Global Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
your mate are advancing but you seem to like outdated stuffs undecided who use Android 6 for Christ sake
Thousands of Nigerians still do they aren't moved by OS.

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Tolu121: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Tolu121 d broke transsion user, howfar
i use NOKIA

Dickhead
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Thousands of your ignoramuses followers you mean?
Nope, not all Nigerians have that time to check OS and other stuffs provided such phones meet their needs.

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Tolu121: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Dîmwit na God save you.
onye ngbu nwa
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by nani667: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
NorthPrince:
Nice
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Transsionmustgo: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
see advertisement grin

2 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
That's why Redmi users are trying to educate you guys about d danger of using transsion device

Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things...think about Redmi
You don't educate people and at the same time tarnishing the image of another, it is unethical.

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Tillatalk: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tecno is paying this guy to advertise their products .. issokay

2 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tillatalk:
Tecno is paying this guy to advertise their products .. issokay
Hasn't xiaomi been running free adverts here?

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
which Advert undecided
When you start educating people on certain brand you are indirectly advertising. Once a reader become interested in that brand, boom, the xiaomite suggest certain model of xiaomi to him or her. The reader gets free lecture, buys the product while the platform from which the information was disseminated looses some cash. That is why dragnet and co created a different section for advertisements and you pay to push such offer to front page. So tell xiaomi to stop been stringy, let them change their tactics
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by ekene101: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
NorthPrince:

Figure of speech man.........figure of speech
hyperbole u mean..
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Peppul: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
AiteeAitee:

My mom's been using her infinix note 4 since December 2017 and it has never given problems even when it has fallen on the floor multiple times.
No be only call ur mum dey call with the phone.. highest she WhatsApp finish
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by AiteeAitee: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Peppul:

No be only call ur mum dey call with the phone.. highest she WhatsApp finish

Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, official duities, video calls, plenty of pictures and blarrrrrr!

She is on her phone nearly 24/7 but it does not have issues at all. I used Gionee for less than a year, LG for seven months and left both it in the repairer's shop till date.

To me, infinix is okay, depending on how you handle the phone.

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by NorthPrince: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Asianjollof007:
OP, how much did she buy the spark 5?

You are the same person that asked the price of spark 4
Anyways, the price of spark 5 as at yesterday is 50k
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Yahman1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Naomi marketers go soon full this thread crying blood wink Tecno peppering them back to back
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by sesameq: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have been also using my infinix too for more than a year now without issues too.

have used hot note before it was stolen, it had no fault till then.

if xiaomi is good, advertise its good side but don't bad mouth something we all know to be good, you can sell your market without destroying others.
ronaldinho and messi both carried world best, they didn't abuse each other!!!
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Bluehill1051: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
sesameq:
I have been also using my infinix too for more than a year now without issues too.

if xiaomi is good, advertise its good side but don't bad mouth something we all know to be good, you can sell your market without destroying others.
My brother, God bless you. I see too many foolish people here on nairaland these days
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, official duities, video calls, plenty of pictures and blarrrrrr!

She is on her phone nearly 24/7 but it does not have issues at all. I used Gionee for less than a year, LG for seven months and left both it in the repairer's shop till date.

To me, infinix is okay, depending on how you handle the phone.
And you you know that am still rocking infinix hot 4 till date? No issues at all

1 Like

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by edoairways: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
sesameq:

That is what I have been ringing to those xiaomites. Funny enough one said a good product don't need advertisements yet they bad mouth another brand to push theirs. Isn't it ironic for the acclaimed good product?
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Asianjollof007: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
NorthPrince:

You are the same person that asked the price of spark 4
Anyways, the price of spark 5 as at yesterday is 50k

Yeah, i'm planning to buy a used spark 3 from someone that's why i am asking about the price bro. Just to know how much to pay for the phone
Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by dhejykeane: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
I've used both Tecno and infinix and I can tell you those phones dey expire if you're a heavy user. Take it to the bank

May be a washed out camera, launcher crashing, mouthpiece would just go bad, charging port problem.... the list is endless

Someone still bought an infinix last year and had to abandon it within months when it faustrated her life with issues to go buy a Samsung. How person go buy new phone come dey pray say make im own last and not give issues like say na London use.

PS: Am not a xiaomi or whatever marketer, Google pixel is the code

3 Likes

Re: I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] by Chuksteric(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
dhejykeane:
I've used both Tecno and infinix and I can tell you those phones dey expire if you're a heavy user. Take it to the bank

May be a washed out camera, launcher crashing, mouthpiece would just go bad, charging port problem.... the list is endless

Someone still bought an infinix last year and had to abandon it within months when it faustrated her life with issues to go buy a Samsung. How person go buy new phone come dey pray say make im own last and not give issues like say na London use.

PS: Am not a xiaomi or whatever marketer, Google pixel is the code

Swears ... I'm buying the pixel 4 once the Dollar drops

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At The Email I Received From JUMIA. / MTN 16-digit recharge PINs?? / Huawei Y9s Goes Official With Triple Cameras And Notch-less Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.