Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pop Under Propeller Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pop Under Propeller Ads (1354 Views)

Do You Want Premium Pop-under Ads For Your Site? / Propeller Ads Account For Sale With $65 Balance / Make Money From Propeller Ads Media With These Traffic Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Under Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
i placed pop under on propeller ads put the ads keep apearing on every click which is annoying which one are u guys using
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Sanchez01: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
In page push is more ideal for blogs.

Stop creating threads at every turn when Google is a search away.

Don't expect to be spoon-fed. Research and read extensively.
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sanchez01:
In page push is more ideal for blogs.

Stop creating threads at every turn when Google is a search away.

Don't expect to be spoon-fed. Research and read extensively.
it said i must rank 500000 on alexa but my blog is still very new
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Sanchez01: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
it said i must rank 500000 on alexa but my blog is still very new
Well, true. You need a decent amount of visitors to be able to use that ad zone or earn any decent amount of money.

For now, focus your UI/UX and contents. I personally hate your site, no offence but I don't see myself visiting it again.

That should tell you to focus on a very good design before setting out. Monetization should be the last thing on your mind right now.
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Well, true. You need a decent amount of visitors to be able to use that ad zone or earn any decent amount of money.

For now, focus your UI/UX and contents. I personally hate your site, no offence but I don't see myself visiting it again.

That should tell you to focus on a very good design before setting out. Monetization should be the last thing on your mind right now.
whats my url?

1 Like

Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Sanchez01: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
whats my url?
You posted it one time on a particular thread when you claim AdSense approved your account.

And I'm sure I pointed it out to you then.
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

You posted it one time on a particular thread when you claim AdSense approved your account.

And I'm sure I pointed it out to you then.
i have worked on it now
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Sanchez01: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
i have worked on it now
Okay then.

Modified

Just checked again. First off, the site has no feel of a tech blog. And that's because you're using the wrong theme. There specifics with these themes and reasons why they are classified.

Your footer section is hilarious. First off, remove the card images as well as the "advertise" link. You honestly don't need it as much as you think or feel you do. You might need it after a year if you know what you're doing but not now.

Look for a tech theme with a tech feel and possibly one that supports reviews (don't go and install multiple plugins to do this to cause your theme to bloated and then a horrible user experience).

Research themes for WordPress and choose a decent one.

Most times, I spend up to three days mapping a new blog layout before settling for one and customizing to suite my needs.

Cc

Veiniously
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Okay then.

Modified

Just checked again. First off, the site has no feel of a tech blog. And that's because you're using the wrong theme. There specifics with these themes and reasons why they are classified.

Your footer section is hilarious. First off, remove the card images as well as the "advertise" link. You honestly don't need it as much as you think or feel you do. You might need it after a year if you know what you're doing but not now.

Look for a tech theme with a tech feel and possibly one that supports reviews (don't go and install multiple plugins to do this to cause your theme to bloated and then a horrible user experience).

Research themes for WordPress and choose a decent one.

Most times, I spend up to three days mapping a new blog layout before settling for one and customizing to suite my needs.

Cc

Veiniously
okay thanks
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Enough you guys should stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Sms Sending (and Reseller) Website. / I Need A Pro Web Designer. Pls Post Ur Link / Dear Webmasters , Who Can Help Me Create A Blog For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.