Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,482 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins (788 Views)

FDA Authorizes Pfizer Pill To Treat COVID-19 In Major Advance / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Man102: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins

A beautiful young lady, identified as Tee Lanay on Facebook has cried out after loosing twins, Igbere TV reports.

The lady said on June 1st, she had a doctor's appointment to get her ultrasound only to find out that her babies had passed away due to them sharing the same placenta.

She described it as a very hard pill to swallow and wouldn't wish her pain on her worst enemy.

She said : "This has been one hell of a week... June 1st I had a doctor's appointment to get my ultrasound only to find out my babies had passed away due to them sharing the same placenta. June 2nd (my birthday) I was admitted to hospital to induce my labor. June 3rd I had my stillborn twin baby boys �... yall when I say this is one of the hardest things I've ever been through."

"To know I carried two blessings I was ready to cherish and give the world to , to never hear them cry , laugh, change diapers, feed them , and everything else a mother dreams of doing. It's a very hard pill to swallow and I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy.... Rest In Peace my sweet baby boys Dominic Diquint'e and Daniel Michael ���� mommy loves you with all my heart ❤".

Stay With Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1354527/tears-hard-pill-swallow-lady-cries-loosing-twins/

Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Mozino007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry may their souls rest in perfect peace���

1 Like

Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chaiii.....

Dear Lord please TAKE TWO of our leaders/Politicians (Bagudu and Dan Etete) Precisely and RETURN these TWO Innocent Infants...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by JonDon12: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry. RIP. Sister
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by MetaPhysical: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry sis.
Take heart, God will bless you with more.
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by abobote: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Heartbreaking, may the good God comfort u with another twins
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by BlowYourMind: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can't believe water coming out of eyes
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by JohnnyBlack101(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
So painful
May God comfort and give you a Reason to smile again... Amen
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Foodqueen(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry for your loss.
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Righteousness89(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Too bad..Sorry for your loss

But sister I don't think u should put out those precious jewels like that!

1 Like

Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Tamkurou: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
OMG!!! cry
Sorry for your loss. cry
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by BGSM: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry for the loss.
I don't think you have done the right thing displaying those pictures.
This is not proper at all.

2 Likes

Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by VickyRotex(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm so sorry. May you find comfort and restoration.

I agree with the poster above me.
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
He who has been through the pain of loosing a child be it infant or adult knows that nothing pains more than that.
May the Lord compensate everyone that has lost a child or pregnancy.
I wan cry but water don dry for my eyes.
For my eyes v seen good things in this unfair world. As a man, I bounce to greatness. Nothing spoil.
The pikin wey this woman dey expect some ll just abort them. Life is just unfair a times.
VickyRotex:
I'm so sorry. May you find comfort and restoration.

I agree with the poster above me.
We jam here again. How are u omoge?

1 Like

Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by VickyRotex(f): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

We jam here again. How are u omoge?

Abi smiley Egbon, I'm fine. Bless God. Se dada le wa?
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by mignone(f): 2:12am On Jun 07, 2020
I sympathise with her but maybe she shdnt av made d pics public. Also, ow come d reason for d loss is a shared placenta. That isn't uncommon in identical twins; it's advisable she goes for further investigation, there cld be more.
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by penplus: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2020
So sorry. May GOD console and compensate you
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Ishilove: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Why make the pictures public?
Re: TEARS!!! "It's A Very Hard Pill To Swallow" - Lady Cries Out After Loosing Twins by Angelk: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
So sorry dear, it's so painful, may our Lord bless you again with triplets now in Jesus name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Smoothie Recipe To Add Weight In The Right Places / Tasly Milk Calcium Cost ₦8,820 / Video: Man Sneak Into Hospital To Have Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.