Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Confirm The Existenxe Of Wayi Asaba in Delta State. Prize: $1000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confirm The Existenxe Of Wayi Asaba in Delta State. Prize: $1000 (1376 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) / Large Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos Plateau State, Prize Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirm The Existenxe Of Wayi Asaba in Delta State. Prize: $1000 by hinduism(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
IF YOU ARE FROM ASABA DELTA STATE,CONFIRM THIS AND WIN 1000 DOLLARS.

Is Wayi Asaba real? I watch a Nigerian movie called Accross the Bridge,and my friend and I here in India are fighting over its existence,there is a total sum of 1000 dollars to be won by someone who can confirm and give real cantact address of this Mysterious Wayi Asaba.So if you know is real give her address and say which part of Asaba she is located.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Phase 1 / Speaker Bankole Spent N10 Billion Bank Loan On Gbemi Saraki, Ini Edo / Nigerian Woman In $300,000 Nhs Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.