Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Made You Popular In Secondary School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Popular In Secondary School? (299 Views)

What Made You Popular In School? / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by Profemmy001(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
We all had memorable moments in Secondary school. So let's share with each other..

What particular event made you in Secondary school? What were you known for Secondary school?

Let me share mine.
I was in SS2. At the assembly ground, the Principal asked a question and boasted that none of we 'unserious' students couldn't answer it. I raised my hands up, and answered much to the chagrin of the Principal and cheer of the students. I became famous after that.

Share yours!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Profemmy001:
We all had memorable moments in Secondary school. So let's share with each other..

What particular event made you in Secondary school? What were you known for Secondary school?

Let me share mine.
I was in SS2. At the assembly ground, the Principal asked a question and boasted that none of we 'unserious' students couldn't answer it. I raised my hands up, and answered much to the chagrin of the Principal and cheer of the students. I became famous after that.

Share yours!

I heard someone say that he "slapped the principal of his school"

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by Hhansome(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm stronger than my mates cos i fight too much.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by Profemmy001(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I heard someone say that he "slapped the principal of his school"

For real?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by Profemmy001(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Advancedecomm1:
I gave my principal's daughter a doggy in the science lab, she caught us and threatened to expel me, but the fact that i will reveal what happened, made her fear. She was later transferred to another school, and that gave me and her daughter more chances to do as we like. Today, she is my fiancee.... See Karma!

Na wah for your cooked-up story ooo
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by NiklauseFred(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Profemmy001:

For real?
grin grin grin

Yup but not me cheesy
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by Profemmy001(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Yup but not me cheesy

Lol.

How about yours?

Share with us.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by NiklauseFred(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Profemmy001:

Lol.

How about yours?

Share with us.
Nothing much.
During my junior secondary I became popular when a teacher called me 'ghost walker' and the 'silent intellect '.
I was called a ghost walker because when I walk,I hardly make sounds with my feet. For the silent intellect,I got popular with that cause I'm always silent in class but when a question is been thrown at me,I give them my best shot and most at times it becomes the 'too notch' wink

So later on a became the Health prefect and I was known as the 'Model doctor' grin

So during my senior secondary my neatness,brain and the pic below made me popular.

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School? by Lastborn07: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Late comer, noice maker,short skirt and wrong hair style grin
As if I don't know the hair style but another mind go just say do all back... Prefect can't caution me, I can beat anybody beatable my stubbornness no get grade.

I thank God for my life, today I'm different person entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Do Desires Open The Door To Sufferings? / I Am In The Middle Of Suicide Now, I Have Already Gotten Sniper. / Please I Don't Know What Happened, My Account Was Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.