Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? (13515 Views)

Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / What Is The Name Of This Nigerian Dance Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by FIatino: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2020
My best was Alingo. That year that Psquare was blowing everywhere.

I also dance Skelewu that year like mad. That one was by Davido.

I cannot also forget Shakiti bobo by Olamide.

We Nigerians have a talent for dancing sha.

Ok, let's hear your own favourite dance move.
Whether it's praise and worship dance o, it doesn't matter.

Mods, please move this. Let's get to know each other's skills.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by FIatino: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Lalasticlala, comman see snake o
Very big snake grin

7 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by skyhighweb(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
the one apc/bubari is doing us
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nothing pass the dance between okow FC and obow united for sansiro stadium. Especially when okow FC wan score. Dance Wey dey enter brain.

4 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by IgboSomalia: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Python dance

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by MrImole: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by 15thAccount: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
All these indomie generation smh. It’s very sad you’ll never experience the thrill of real dance not all the rubbish you dance today

Nobody Dey drag dance floor with me back in the days
moonwalk

electric slide

Awilo makossa

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by professore(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Awilo

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Motioneffects: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello there?
You have passion to be an animator and you want the right materials and well arranged video like a course to teach you how to make animations?? Add me on WhatsApp and get the materials for 5K because of this Corona period, let's help each other. Will also show you samples of my works.

₀₉₀₂₄₁₆₃₉₃₈
⓪⑨⓪②④①⑥③⑨③⑧
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Missionary & Doggystyle..

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Galactico4ever(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
I no sabi dance buh I like Azonto

4 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by sLentlover7778(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yahoozeeee..

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by goshen26: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone should please send that picture where Oshiomole was dancing then to campaign for Obama ki, that posture makes me laugh tire
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Equity15(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
chai..that alingo dance hard die..but it's my best..since I can't dance, I enjoy watching people dance it

2 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by asatemple(f): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Able God

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by ForeThinker: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

4 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by segebase(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Corona dance

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by kingxsamz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Kylekent59: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Smooth criminal

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by emsco(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
As i no sabi dance, i don't even know how people learn Lastest dance trend and do it perfectly.
I just nod my head anytime i feel like dancing.I find it hard to believe some ladies don't know how to dance.

4 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Galactico4ever(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
I just remembered how I danced makossa and Awilo when i was a kid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
FIatino:
My best was Alingo. That year that Psquare was blowing everywhere.

I also dance Skelewu that year like mad. That one was by Davido.

I cannot also forget Shakiti bobo by Olamide.

We Nigerians have a talent for dancing sha.

Ok, let's hear your own favourite dance move.
Whether it's praise and worship dance o, it doesn't matter.

Mods, please move this. Let's get to know each other's skills.

All these are childish,immature and unsetious dances.mine is etighi,galala suo, sekem,ekombi and ogene and church dances

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by executioner(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shakitibobo.

2 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by devlishGINGER(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Michael Jackson

Moonwalk

2 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Bojack(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Leg work

4 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by missimelda01(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
I cannot dance to save my life grin

Although I like the way I feel when I try to do legwork or Zanku cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by senatordave1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I no sabi dance buh I like Azonto

I also like azonto.very fanciful with many patterns

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya & Falz - Win (Video) / Emmy Gee – Rands & Nairas (remix) Ft. Phyno, Ice Prince, AB Crazy, Anatii, Cassp / The Best Of Nigerian/African Highlife. Ayakata Bongo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.