Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buy Things In Onitsha At Affordable Prices - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Buy Things In Onitsha At Affordable Prices (905 Views)

Aba And Onitsha Connects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Things In Onitsha At Affordable Prices by Dikelove: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
The city of Onitsha housing the largest market in the west Africa is of of the cities with the highest economical activities in Nigeria. Many people from different parts of the nation troop in and out of the commercial city because of the low cost of commodities.

It's a well known fact that things are very very cheap in Onitsha compare to some places like portharcouth, Uyo, Owerri, Benin and some other places. People from such cities come to Onitsha to buy goods and travel back to their cities and resell.

I am here to help me out. You don't need to continue to waste your money anylonger buying things with outrageous price tags or risk traveling from your city to Onitsha. All you need to do is take a pics of the item you want to buy and send it to me on Whatsapp. I will then tell you the price and when you complete you end of the transaction your goods will be directly delivered to you.

You don't need to strees yourself with all these online stores.

Chat me up now 07043380793
Re: Buy Things In Onitsha At Affordable Prices by Perfecttouch(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dikelove:
The city of Onitsha housing the largest market in the west Africa is of of the cities with the highest economical activities in Nigeria. Many people from different parts of the nation troop in and out of the commercial city because of the low cost of commodities.

It's a well known fact that things are very very cheap in Onitsha compare to some places like portharcouth, Uyo, Owerri, Benin and some other places. People from such cities come to Onitsha to buy goods and travel back to their cities and resell.

I am here to help me out. You don't need to continue to waste your money anylonger buying things with outrageous price tags or risk traveling from your city to Onitsha. All you need to do is take a pics of the item you want to buy and send it to me on Whatsapp. I will then tell you the price and when you complete you end of the transaction your goods will be directly delivered to you.

You don't need to strees yourself with all these online stores.

Chat me up now 234 704 338 0793
your no not on WhatsApp.
09018448388 chat me

(1) (Reply)

Jack Purcell Converse For Sale / Lace Wigs / US CLOTHINGS AND SHOES AT VERY AFFORDABLE RATES.!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.