Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? (4723 Views)

Which Dead Celebrity Will U Bring Back Alive?? / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Lacrissa: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
If you were to pick one to come back, who would you choose and why?

Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
TUPACCC NIGGA Please come back. Hes a real homie, masterpiece of the hood, Real African American brother, proudly black brother and an inventor, a fallen soldier. RIP Bro, 14 years of the fallen soldier's demise , cry cry

Fucck MJ.
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Coolabbie: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
Who d hell is tupac were d king is concerned? 4 me its MJ. Rip my luv.
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by philip0906(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
they wouldn't add any value whatsoever. . .none
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by MeGaStReEt: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2011
Stella Obasanjo
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
Coolabbie:

Who d hell is tupac were d king is concerned? 4 me its MJ. Rip my luv.

Please show some respect. MJ lived a false life, child molester, secretly a crack smoker, marijuana, name it. I have nothing against him but don't Ever compare him to Shakur
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by mahil: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
2 pac da rap pioneer
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by philip0906(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
REALITY101:

Please show some respect. MJ lived a false life, child molester,

assumptions. . .was never proven
secretly a crack smoker , marijuana, name it. I have nothing against him but don't Ever compare him to Shakur
well maybe u were oppurtuned 2 c him do so,u can narrate ur experience,but whatever ur experience. . .2pac dwarfed him in dat aspect
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 23, 2011
If it wasn't for Michael Jackson, subsequent African-American musicians, rappers, et al., wouldn't have gotten far in yankee. I hope una know.

With that said, OP you should have made the question more difficult. Michael Jackson or Bob Marley? Hmm,

Michael Jackson for this topic anyhow.
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

If it wasn't for Michael Jackson, subsequent African-American musicians, rappers, et al., wouldn't have gotten far in yankee. I hope una know.

With that said, OP you should have made the question more difficult. Michael Jackson or Bob Marley? Hmm,

Michael Jackson for this topic anyhow.

Yea rit angry After bleaching his skin or before?, I thought he was white undecided
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Mcleo007(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2011
I love and respect both men. My pick would MJ anytime anyday. Reason- he made more positive impact on pple and the world at large(his charities,messages). In as much as am a Pac fan,and lover of hardcore rap,his life style was of the downside. He promoted gangsterism,hooliganism,and mass violent hysteria.
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
Michael for sure. God only if wishes could come true cry
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Whoever wants 2Pac back will be indirectly encouraging gansterism.
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by akinreals: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2011
Michael should come back please. God , if only it is in our hands
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by uzoegbu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
At Poster 2pac is not dead undecided
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
2Pac all the way,

Activist always lives forever,

2Pac, Fela, Bob marley, John Lennon and so on,
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by jubrealguy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
who dare compare MJ to 2pac, Bleep dt person. MJ all d way
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by violent(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
I'd give up 2pac a million times over and over again just to see MJ moonwalk!

[flash=325,235]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_3v-_p3ESo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type=[/flash]
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by switchmax8: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
Tupac
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by zaza1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
tupac ko tupac ni, Biggie was the best, MJ should stay where he is, i think it is better for him, the sun this days ehn, his skin can't cope
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by switchmax8: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2011
Tupac all the way Biggie gat no place for the ghetto guys
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by doublekay: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
Since i prefer rap i will go for tupac. Sorry mj but i will still ask for my boy dagrin b4 u
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by lane05: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
akinreals:

Michael should come back please. God , if only it is in our hands
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by titiann(f): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Its michael jackson 4 sure,his musics such as heal the world and we re d world bring hope and satisfaction,if only u could come back michael,*sobs*
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Belovedd: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tupac no fit reign again, na six pac dey in vogue.
MJ all the way!!!
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Scarpon(m): 4:52am On Apr 13, 2013
like this post for Tupac Shakur
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by Scarpon(m): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2013
like this post for Michael Jackson
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by raphroye: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2013
uzoegbu: At Poster 2pac is not dead undecided
2pac is alive living in cuba.
ask google if you are not sure
Re: Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? by slimghost(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Afam4eva: Whoever wants 2Pac back will be indirectly encouraging gansterism.

Niggur pass that ish u r smoking! Am so you really don't know much about Tupac so shut it!

(1) (Reply)

The Sexiest Things / Photos:Prince Eke And His Wife Muma Gee Pay Visit To Don Jazzy's Mum At Her Home / Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Husband(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.